Union Public Service Commission comes under Government of India. UPSC was founded in 1st October 1926. The total number of vacancy annouced by UPSC for the posting Administrative Service , Indian Foreign Service & many more is 712. The official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is https://www.upsc.gov.in/. The application for this notification starts from 04th of March 2021 to 24th of June 2021.
|Job Title||Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service & many civil services postings|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Application opening date||March 4, 2021|
|Application closing date||March 24, 2021|
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
UPSC conducts examination for civil services which consists of ,
- Preliminary Examination for civil services (Objective type) for the selection of candidate for the Main Examination.
- Main Examination for civil services (Written type & Interview) for the selection of candidate for the Main Examination.
- Any degree - Any degree holder can apply for this posting from the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- For all Students - Min 21 years to Max 32 years
- SC/ST - Min 21 years to Max 37 years (5 years relaxable)
- OBC - Min 21 years to Max 35 years (3 years relaxable)
- Defence Services Personnel / disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof - Min 21 years to Max 35 years (3 years relaxable)
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned - Min 21 years to Max 37 years (5 years relaxable)
- PwBD - Min 21 years to Max 42 years (10 years relaxable)
* For full details refer official notification (Link given below)
|Application Starting Date||04-03-2021|
|Application Closing Date||24-03-2021|
- Common Fees - ₹100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates - No Fees
How to apply:
- Click on the application link which is given below.
- Click on the part I registration link and agree to the terms and condition after reading it carefully.
- Fill in the form with your personal details, Address, After completing the Part I registration, candidate will get a registration id.
- With the Registration Id click on the part 2 registration and login with the credentials.
- Follow the instructions and upload the required soft copy of the documents.
- Pay the fees if applicable.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment | Indian Forest Services Posts 2021
- UPSC Recruitment | Union Public Service Commission - Civil Services Posts 2021
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC exam) ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் | Combined Defense Services Examination | 2020
- Union Public Service Commission ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் | Foreman & many posts recruitment | 2020
- ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) | விஞ்ஞானி Scientist Recruitment | 2020