UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has been released the Exam Announcement for CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before May 5, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS)|
|Organization||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||April 15, 2021|
|Application closing date||May 5, 2021|
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment for various Civil Services of the Government of India. And the service including Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, and Indian Foreign Service.
Vacancy details and Services categories
- Total number of vacancy: approximately 159
* 13 vacancies are backlog vacancies
The number of vacancies mentioned above is liable to alteration. Reservation will be given effect as per the policy of the Govt. 10% of the vacancies are earmarked for ex-servicemen.
- 20 years to 25 years
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- up to a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
- Interested candidate must be eligible in the Minimum Educational Qualification mentioned below:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
- NOTE 1: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2021 will also be eligible for admission to the examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted online by the candidates who after qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination are also declared qualified in the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the Detailed Application Form of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2021.
- NOTE II: In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
- NOTE III: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by Government as equivalent to the professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
UPSC ESE will follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees T w o hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
|Application Starting Date||15-04-2021|
|Application Last date||05-05-2021|
How to Apply
- Click on the application link which is given below.
- Click on the part I registration link and agree to the terms and conditions after reading it carefully.
- Fill in the form with your personal details, Address, After completing the Part I registration, the candidate will get a registration id.
- With the Registration, Id clicks on the part 2 registration and login with the credentials.
- Follow the instructions and upload the required soft copy of the documents.
- Pay the fees if applicable.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 - Engineer, Nursing postings | Apply now
- RFCL recruitment 2021 - Assistant Manager, Manager, Sr Medical Officer & Other posting
- Ordnance Factory Trichy Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice Vacancies | Apply now
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 - Business Executive and other vacancies | Apply now
- JIPMER Pondicherry Recruitment 2021 - Research Assistant Posting | Assistant