Union Public Service Commission has been released the Exam Announcement for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 29, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II)|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 9, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 29, 2021|
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service
|National Defence Academy||370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy, and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
TWO-STAGE SELECTION PROCEDURE
Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are required to apply online.
- The candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS. The Online Applications can be filled up to 29th June 2021 till 6:00 PM
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide 2 valid & active e-mail IDs while filling up the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIS Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Hospital Superintendent Posting | Apply now
- CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant posting | Apply now
- Coir Board - Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Stenographer, and Other Postings
- Looking for a job at Bank of Baroda?
- NITK, Surathkal - Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer/ SAS Asst, Superintendent