Union Public Service Commission (upsc) is an Indian government exam conducting body for various central government jobs. UPSC exams are conducted for group A & group B of central services. UPSC was founded in 1926 (British India). UPSC headquarters located in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Current UPSC commission executive (Chairman) as of October 2020 is Pradeep Kumar Joshi.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced vacancy for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) posting in Indian Millitary Academy and many postings. Interested candidates can start to apply, full details for this posting is given in this article.
பணி (Course) & காலிப்பணியிடங்கள் (Vacancy)
|Name of the Course||No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 152 (DE) Course commencing in January, 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ].||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022.||17|
விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி நாள் (Last Date to Apply): 17th November, 2020 till 6:00PM
தேர்வு நாள் (Date of Examination): 7th February, 2021
வயது வரம்பு (Age Limit)
- Indian Military Academy - Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003
- Indian Naval Academy - Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003.
- Air Force Academy - 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002
கல்வித் தகுதி (Educational Qualfication)
|Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||Degree of a recognised University|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering|
|Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.|
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course to reach the IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
கட்டண விவரம் (Fees Details): ₹200 except for (SC/ST/Female candidates)
சம்பள விகிதம் (Pay Scale)
|Rank & Level||Pay Scale in ₹|
|Lieutenant (Level 10)||56,100 -1,77,500|
|Captain (Level 10 B)||61,300- 1,93,900|
|Major (Level 11)||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A)||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel (Level 13)||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Brigadier (Level 13A)||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General (Level 14)||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15)||1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale (Level 16)||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17)||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|COAS (Level 18)||2,50,000/-(fixed)|
|Military Service Pay(MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier||15.500 per month fixed|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA||56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)|
தேர்வு நடைமுறை (Selection Procedure)
- Written Examination
- Direct Interview
- Personality test for some Postings
எவ்வாறு விண்ணப்பிக்க (How to Apply)
- Go to their official website (Link given below).
- complete the part I registeration by filling the application form and follow the instructions
- Then with the given credentials login the second part of the registration form.
- Follow the instructions and pay the fees if applicable.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Recruitment | Indian Forest Services Posts 2021
- UPSC Recruitment | Union Public Service Commission - Civil Services Posts 2021
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC exam) ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் | Combined Defense Services Examination | 2020
- Union Public Service Commission ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் | Foreman & many posts recruitment | 2020
- ஒன்றிய அரசுப்பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) | விஞ்ஞானி Scientist Recruitment | 2020