Women Development and Child Welfare has been released the Job for Teacher and other postings. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before May 31, 2022. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Teacher and other postings|
|Organization||Women Development and Child Welfare|
|Job type||Telangana State Govt|
|Application opening date||March 12, 2022|
|Application closing date||May 31, 2022|
Telangana is one of the few states with a separate Department for women's and children's development and welfare. In many states, these fall under the purview of the Social Welfare Department. The Department's broad mandate is to promote the holistic development of women and children. The Department has been implementing the world's most extensive and most unique outreach program of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) for the child's holistic development, providing a package of services including supplementary nutrition, immunization, health check-up, referral services, and pre-school non-formal education. In the state, 35,700 Anganwadi Centers are operating in 149 ICDS Projects. (3,711 Main Centers and 3990 Mini Centers)
Telangana WDCW Anganwadi Teacher Helper Worker & Assistant Jobs TS Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2022 The Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) Advertisement for Various Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher Worker & Helper Vacancies in Rangareddy Dist @www.wdcw.tg.nic.in Candidates looking for the latest Telangana Govt jobs 2022 can take advantage of this opportunity. Contenders must have a 10th/ SSC from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate mark to apply for this Telangana WDCW Anganwadi Notification 2022.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old and older than 35 years old to apply for the Telangana Anganwadi Notification 2022. Age relaxation is available for reserved category applicants by Telangana government laws and regulations. Qualified participants will be paid every month by their criteria. Candidates who are interested in Telangana Anganwadi Jobs 2022 should apply.
Notification for TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Applicants must complete the Telangana Anganwadi Jobs 2022 application form, including all needed details such as name and date of birth and a passport-size photograph in the required column. In terms of application fees, candidates applying for the TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 must pay Rs.100/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex. WDCW candidates. TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has a specific address, and the online application start and end dates will be posted shortly.
The WDCW Telangana Anganwadi organization provided information on the documents that must be submitted and an application in the TS Anganwadi School Teacher Notification 2022. The candidate selection process should be based on the number of applications received for the released vacancies based on written examination and certificate verification.
Anganwadi Worker Helper Assistant Jobs in TS WDCW 2022
Job seekers can apply for this WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2022 at http://www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
All other pertinent information about TS Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2022 is provided below. The officials will choose the candidates based on their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview. Candidates who pass the Written Examination will advance to the Personal Interview Round.
Officials have released the PDF version of the TS Anganwadi Teacher Worker Helper Recruitment 2022 Examination Syllabus, Pattern, uploaded to the official website. As a result, candidates are recommended to download the TS Anganwadi Worker Helper Notification Syllabus and prepare for a successful examination. Candidates should check our official website for more information about TS Anganwadi Teacher Jobs 2022 Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2022 TS Anganwadi Notification
- Qualifications Required: Candidates must have completed their SSC or 10th class with minimum qualification marks to apply for this TS Anganwadi Posts.
- Age Requirements: To apply for the TS WDCW Teacher Helper position, candidates must be between 21 and 35. In addition, the minimum age for SC and ST is 18 years.
- Application Fees: Examine the Official Notification
- Selection Mode: Online Mode
- Pay Scale: As per Government Norms
Syllabus, Pattern, and Previous Model Papers for CDCW TS Anganwadi Teacher, Helper Exam 2022
Candidates should go to the WDCW TS Anganwadi official website, which is http://www.wdcw.tg.nic.
This TS WDCW Teacher & Helper Recruitment 2022 will provide the test syllabus and paper pattern, and previous example papers. Applicants should click the link below to acquire the TS Anganwadi Syllabus Pattern 2022.
How to Apply for TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: The Candidate must go to the WEBSITE http://wdcw.tg.nic.in and fill out the application. While filling out the form, candidates must check that there are no errors. The Department accepts no responsibility for any mistakes made by the candidates.
II Step: By clicking the Preview button, the Candidate must confirm the information displayed on the screen. If any information has to be altered, the Candidate should return to the previous page and edit the information. Before applying, the Candidate must check the Checkbox to acknowledge that the information provided is correct to the best of their knowledge.
III Step: The Candidate will receive an acknowledgment form immediately after applying. The applicant can download the acknowledgment form by clicking the Download button.
- The application form should not have any crucial columns left blank; else, the application will be rejected.
- The Department is not liable for any difference in the details provided by candidates while completing the application form online. As a result, applicants are recommended to double-check the details before submitting the application.
- The information provided by the applicant in the Application Form is considered final, and data entry is performed solely by computer based on these details. Candidates should consequently use extreme caution when uploading/submitting the Application Form online.
- Incomplete or incorrect application forms will be summarily rejected. The Commission will not consider any information provided by the Candidate thereafter in any manner.
- Applicants should take caution when filling out the application form and submitting it. If any flaws are discovered during the inspection, the Candidate's candidature will be rejected, even if they reach the final step of the recruitment process or even afterward.
- Before uploading/submitting an application form, candidates should thoroughly check their eligibility for this position.
How to Apply for wdcw tg nic in
Mode of application is through Online Application