Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been released the Job for Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Sept. 24, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Aug. 25, 2021|
|Application closing date||Sept. 24, 2021|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission comes under Government of Tamil Nadu. TNPSC was founded in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for recruitment of candidates for Tamil Nadu state service. TNPSC announced vacancy for Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training postings. There are over 6 posting vacancy announced. Last date for applying for the posting will be on 24th of September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates refer the official notification once before start applying for the postings (direct link given below). Full details for this notification including Application fees details, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|2||Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training||6|
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Principal||24 years||30 years|
|2||Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training||24 years||30 years|
Salary details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|1||Principal||Rs.56,100– 1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised Scale)|
|2||Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training||Rs.56,100– 1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised Scale)|
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
- A degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognised University or Institution under the purview of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AND
- Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
Dates of Written Examination for TNPSC Recruitment
|Principal, Industrial Training Institute /Assistant Director of Training||Paper-I : Subject paper Basics of Engineering (Degree standard)||
10.00A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
|Paper-II : General Studies (Degree standard)||
03.00P.M. to 05.00 P.M
How to apply for TNPSC
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in (Direct link given below)
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.