Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been released the Job for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II in Prosecution Department. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Sept. 24, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II in Prosecution Department|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Aug. 25, 2021|
|Application closing date||Sept. 24, 2021|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission comes under Government of Tamil Nadu. TNPSC was founded in 1929. TNPSC is responsible for recruitment of candidates for Tamil Nadu state service. TNPSC announced vacancy for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II in Prosecution Department postings. Last date for applying for the posting will be on 24th of September 2021.Interested and eligible candidates refer the official notification once before start applying for the postings (direct link given below). Full details for this notification including Application fees details, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II||50|
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II||18 years||34 years|
Salary details for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised scale)|
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment
- Must possess B.L. degree,
- Must be a member of the Bar,
- Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil,
Must have had active practice in criminal courts for a period of not less than five years.
- The expression “active practice in Criminal Courts” shall include the period of service rendered by a person as a temporary Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II.
- For this purpose, a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge of Tamil, if he/ she has passed the S.S.L.C. examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the S.S.L.C. examination or its equivalent examination in Tamil Medium or passed the Second Class Language Test in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Fees Details for TNPSC TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment.
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
PreliminarNotey Examination Fee
The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Main Written Examination Fee
The Main Written examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of the Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from the Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
Mode of payment of Examination Fee
- Preliminary Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed (One– Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
Scheme of Examination
- Preliminary Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s and STs.||MBC(V)s, MBCs and DNCs, MBCs, BC(OBCM)s and BC(M)s.||Others|
|Law -- I||20||20||30 Marks||35 Marks||40 Marks|
|Law -- II||20||20|
|Law – III||20||20|
|Law -- IV||20||20|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||20||20|
- Main Examination
||Minimum Qualifying Marks ( in the aggregate)|
|PART–A WRITTEN TEST||SCs, SC(A)s and STs||MBC(V)s, MBCs and DNCs, MBCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|1.Paper-I (Law I)||3 hours||100||140||160||180|
|2.Paper-II(Law II)||3 hours||100|
|3.Paper-III(Law III)||3 hours||100|
|4.Paper-IV (Law IV)||3 hours||100|
|PART – B ORAL TEST (INTERVIEW)||--||60||18 (for all categories of candidates)|
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor
Selection will be made in three successive stages viz.,
- Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the main written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant‟s appearance in the main written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the paper in the Main Written Examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
How to apply for TNPSC
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in (Direct link given below)
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.