The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been released the Exam Announcement for TNPSC GROUP 2. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before March 23, 2022. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||TNPSC GROUP 2|
|Organization||The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Feb. 20, 2022|
|Application closing date||March 23, 2022|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an agency of the Tamil Nadu government in charge of regulating the recruitment of employees into the state's public service. AS REQUIRED BY THE INDIA CONSTITUTION, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION STRIVES TO CREATE AND NURTURE A PUBLIC SERVICE THAT IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE, AND CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT, AS WELL AS RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXP.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022, The notification will be published on February 23, 2022, and the preliminary test will be held on May 21, 2022. Exam information for TNPSC Group 2 & 2A will be found here.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Schedule for 2022 The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) holds the Combined Civil Services Examination-II (CCSE-II) to select candidates for different Civil Services in Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be chosen for various Interview and Non-Interview positions in Group 2 Services. TNPSC Notification for Group 2 and 2A will be issued on February 23, 2022, with the preliminary test scheduled for May 21, 2022. The TNPSC Group 2 test is held offline and is followed by an interview for some positions, document verification, and final joining. This article contains all of the information on the TNPSC Notification for Group 2 Services.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 characteries
TNPSC Group 2 and TNPSC Group 2A are characterized as follows:
- Group 2 (Interview Posts): Candidates for Group 2 openings are chosen based on a preliminary exam, a major written exam, and an interview/personality test.
- Group 2A (Non-Interview Posts): Candidates for Group 2A openings are chosen solely based on their performance in the written test only.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 2|
|Location||All over Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Schedule for 2022
The TNPSC Group-2 and 2A service notices are scheduled to be released on February 23rd, 2022. According to the most recent syllabus and exam pattern, here is all you need to know about the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022.
|Date of Announcement of TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022||23rd February 2022|
|Starting date for TNPSC Group 2 Application Form Online||23rd February 2022|
|The last date for TNPSC Group 2 apply online||23rd March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Distribution||will be revealed soon|
|TNPSC Group 2 exam date 2022 – Prelims||21st May 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Preliminary Exam Results||5th June 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 exam date 2022 – Mains||September 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Result Announcement – Mains||December 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Interview Dates||February 2023|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 Vacancy
The TNPSC Group 2 Exam is held to hire qualified candidates for various positions in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. According to the TNPSC Annual Calendar 2022, a total of 5,529 vacancies have been announced as TNPSC Group 2 vacancies.
|TNPSC Group 2||116|
|TNPSC Group 2A||5413|
TNPSC Group 2 Online Application - Apply Online
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will issue the TNPSC Notification 2022 on February 23rd, 2022, and with it, the TNPSC Apply online link will be enabled. Candidates can apply online for TNPSC Group 2 positions by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link below once it is available.
How to Apply for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam in 2022?
Candidates can apply online for the TNPSC Group 2 2022 by following the processes outlined below.
- Once enabled, proceed to the official website @tnpsc.gov.in or click on the straight apply online link.
- Fill out the registration form on the home page.
- Log in using your registration number and password to complete the TNPSC application form.
- Fill out the online application form for the TNPSC.
- Upload all required papers and pay the application cost.
- Press the submit button.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 2
The TNPSC Group–II posts require candidates to have a graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institution. There are certain additional educational and preferential qualifications required for some posts, the details of which will be available in the TNPSC Group – II Recruitment 2022 official notification. Meanwhile, you can review the qualifying conditions in the PDF provided here.
Age limitations are set for all categories, including those who do not belong to the SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, or BCM.
|Name of the post||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|For all positions (excluding Sub-Registrar Grade II, Probation Officer in the Prison Department, and Social Defence Officer)||18 Years||30 Years|
|Sub-Registrar Grade- II||20 Years||30 Years|
|Probation Officer in the Prison Department||22 Years||30 Years|
|Probation Officer in the Social Defence Department||26 Years||40 Years|
Relaxation of the Ages
Differently-abled people are allowed to be up to ten years older than the maximum age restriction.
Ex-servicemen have a maximum age limit of 48 years. The age concession, however, does not apply to ex-servicemen candidates who have previously been recruited for any class, service, or category.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Group 2
The TNPSC Group 2 Exam is held in three phases, similar to the TNPSC Group 4 Exam that is held across the country.
- Preliminary exam (written): All candidates who apply for the exam must take the preliminary exam, which is an objective-type written examination.
- Mains exam (written): Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are required to take the mains exam, which is a descriptive written examination.
- Interview: The interview will be held for applicants who choose to appear or by the Commission's determination.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Group 2
The TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern is provided here by the most recent Syllabus. The TNPSC Group 2 Exam has changed. In the Mains Exam, an additional paper, "Paper I," has been included. This paper will be of the qualifying variety.
- General Studies (175 Questions) (Degree Level Questions)
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 Questions) (S.S.L.C. Std. Questions)
- Total Duration - 3 hours
- Total Marks - 300
- Minimum Qualifying Marks - 90
- Topic - Qualifying in Nature
- Total Duration - 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Marks - 100
- Minimum Qualifying Marks - 25
- Topic - General Studies
- Total Duration - 3 hours
- Total Marks - 300
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Non-interview Post: 90 out of 300 marks
- Interview Post: 102 out of 340 Marks
- Total Marks - 40
For detailed Exam Pattern - click here
Marking Scheme for TNPSC Group 2
TNPSC Preliminary Exam
- TNPSC Prelims will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The general studies component has 175 questions, while the aptitude and mental ability test section contains the remaining 25 questions.
- The TNPSC Prelims Exam lasts 3 hours and is worth a maximum of 300 points.
- TNPSC Prelims Exam requires a minimum score of 90 out of 300.
TNPSC Main Examination
There will be two papers in the TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Pattern: Paper I and Paper-II. The qualifying scores and exam length for each paper will be different.
- TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam is extremely important since the marks obtained by candidates in this Exam are used for Final Selection.
- There will be two papers: Paper I and Paper-II.
- I will be a 100-point paper with a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Paper-II will be worth 300 points and will last three hours.
- Candidates' answer sheets will not be accepted for evaluation of Paper-II if they do not get the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
- To qualify in the group 2 and group 2A main examinations, a minimum of 102 and 90 marks are necessary, respectively.
- The TNPSC Group 2 test is multilingual, meaning it is accessible in both English and Tamil.
TNPSC group 2 material - Download Now
The most recommended TNPSC Group 2 books for test preparation are the state board publications. These books will help you brush up on your knowledge of both fundamental sciences and social sciences. For full preparation, candidates must study books that cover the whole curriculum and provide in-depth content.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
When will the TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification be made publicly available?
According to the TNPSC Annual Calendar, the Notification for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam will be published on February 23, 2022.
How many papers are in the TNPSC Group 2 Exam?
According to the most recent TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern, there will be three stages: preliminary, mains, and interview. The interview, however, will be limited to Group 2. (Interview Posts).
How will the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 be administered?
The TNPSC Group 2 Exam will be held in offline mode.
What language will the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 be in?
The TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 will be multilingual, meaning it will be administered in both English and Tamil. The English Language Papers will be administered entirely in English.
How can I register for the TNPSC Group 2 test in 2022?
- Go to the Tamil Nadu Public Utility Commission's official website at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Go back to the home page and click on the notice.
- Go over all of the TNPSC Group 2 2022 details and then click the link to apply online.
TNPSC group 2 new syllabus where to study pdf?
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022 is a three-tiered selection process. 1. preliminary examinations 2. The main examination; and 3. The interview. The Preliminary Examination consists of 200 objective-type questions. 100 general English/Tamil questions General Education 75 questions, as well as Mental Ability 25 questions are totaling 300 points. English and Tamil Medium Grade 2 Syllabi 2022 are available below.
how to prepare for TNPSC group 2?
The state board books are the most recommended TNPSC Group 2 books for exam preparation. These books will help you brush up on your understanding of basic sciences as well as social sciences. Books that cover the whole curriculum and contain in-depth content for applicants to study are required for thorough preparation.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TN MRB Recruitment 2022 - Dark Room Assistant @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- TNHRCE Recruitment 2022 - TN Office Assistant job @ www.hrce.tn.gov.in
- TNCSC Recruitment 2022 - TN office Assistant, Security/Watchman, Record Clerk @ www.tncsc.tn.gov.in
- TNDCE Recruitment 2022 - TN Office Assistant Govt Jobs @ www.tndce.tn.gov.in
- TNHRCE Recruitment 2022 - Nurse and Other Job Vacancy @ www.hrce.tn.gov.in