TN Revenue Department has been released the Job for Office Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 7, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Office Assistant|
|Organization||TN Revenue Department|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||June 30, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 7, 2021|
The State of Tamil Nadu's Department of Revenue is one of the state's government departments. 1811 was the year it was founded. Chennai is the company's headquarters. Tamil Nadu Government is the parent agency. Tamil Nadu is the legal jurisdiction. Dr. B. Chandramohan, IAS, Secretary to Government; A. S. Sourienarayanan, Joint Secretary to Government.
TN Revenue Department Jobs 2021 | Apply For Latest Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Jobs Vacancy in the Tennessee Revenue Department for the year 2021. Jobs at the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department are currently available. Tamil Nadu Revenue Department is accepting online applications. In the Tennessee Revenue Department, there are new government jobs available. Tamil Nadu Employment News 2021 from the TN Revenue Department.
Candidates looking for jobs in the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department would be pleased to learn that there is a fantastic career opportunity available. The Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has released a new government job announcement for both freshers and experienced professionals.
We will post all TN Revenue Department Notification pdf and application forms for Tn Government jobs on this page. This page would undoubtedly benefit the Tn government and job applicants. Jobs in the Revenue Department will be announced just at District Recruitment Bureau. Candidates are urging that you apply before the application deadline expires.
Application form for TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
Tamilnadu Govt is likely to issue job announcements for Village Assistants, Revenue Inspectors, Office Assistants, Drivers, and other positions in the Tamilnadu Revenue Department. Written examinations and application fees should not be required for the positions mentioned.
There are Office Assistant job openings available, according to TN Revenue Department Notification 2021. The information on the TN Revenue Department Vacancy 2021 may be seen in the table below. This table shows the total number of TN Revenue Department openings for 2021.
People should be able to find the most recent TN Revenue department jobs on Tamilnadu Employment News and the official TN Revenue website At www.tn.gov.in. In the above-mentioned announcement, interested applicants should review the eligibility criteria for Education, Age Limits, and Selection Process.
Education Qualification for TN Revenue department
The minimum educational requirements for TN Revenue Department employment include 8th grade, 10th grade, 12th grade, and a bachelor's degree, among other things. Candidates must have completed the courses specified in any university and have authentic document copies.
Age Limitations for TN Revenue department
The minimum age requirement for Revenue Department positions is 18 years, while the maximum age requirement is ” As per Departmental Norms.”
According to the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department, candidates who wish to apply for positions in the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department must meet certain age requirements. The following is a summary of the age criteria:
- TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 is open to candidates who are at least 18 years old and have not yet reached the age of 35.
- In the case of reserve categories, government regulations will apply. The official notice for TN Revenue Department Office Assistant recruitment 2021 has all the necessary information.
Starting Pay and Other Perks
The following are the benefits and salaries that will be paid to selected candidates:
Monthly Income: Rs. 18,000-35,000
How to Apply for Jobs in the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department in 2021
- Steps for submitting your application for the 2021 Offline Postal Method
- Candidates should go to the official website and get the notice or application form.
- Check your eligibility by reading the Notification.
- Fill up the relevant fields of your information on the Offline Application.
- Make sure your email address and phone number are valid and include your resume, proof of address, proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), proof of education certificate, transfer certificate, and recent passport photo.
- You must pay your application costs (If Applicable)
- Before sending your application to the specified address, double-check your information.
- Send it to the above-mentioned postal address, which is also listed in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed Post with a valid stamp (Speed Post will expedite the receipt of your application at the Recruitment Office).
Selection process for TN Revenue Department
Eligible candidates will be selected through
- written test
- certificate verification
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TNHRCE Thiruverkadu Recruitment 2021 - Junior Assistant, Driver & many postings | Apply now
- TIIC recruitment 2021 - Manager, Senior Officer Postings | Apply now
- TNSTC Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice postings | Apply now
- DCPU Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 - Counsellor posting | Apply now
- Anna university Recruitment 2021 - Clerical Assistant and many postings | Apply now