TJSB Bank has been released the Job for Trainee Officer. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 3, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Trainee Officer|
|Application opening date||Sept. 24, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 3, 2021|
TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021 - TJSB expands to Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd which is a Urban Co-operative Bank (UCB). TJSB opens vacancy for Trainee Officer. There are over various vacancies which is not disclosed by the bank. The last date to apply will be on 3rd of October 2021. The job location for this posting in TJSB will be all over India. So candidates who are eligible and interested in working all over India can start to apply. Full details for this Trainee Officer announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Age Limit for TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Trainee Officer||20 years||28 years|
Qualification details for TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021
|1||Trainee Officer||Graduate in any stream from a Recognized University.|
Fees Details For TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021
Application fees/ Intimation charges Rs.826/- (Rs.700 + 18% GST) (Non Refundable) payment of fee online: 24.09.2021 TO 03.10.2021.
How to Apply for TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021
- Before applying online, candidates should:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in “Part C: GUIDELINES FOR DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD”in this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Go to the official website https://www.tjsbbank.co.in/career and click on Apply Online. (Direct link given below)
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- . The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below: