Thiagarajar College has been released the Job for Non-teaching staff postings. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 12, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Non-teaching staff postings|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Sept. 24, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 12, 2021|
Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021 - Thiagarajar college is a government-aided institution. Thiagarajar college is located in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1957 which is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. Thiagarajar College opens vacancies for non-teaching staff postings including Junior Assistant, Typist, Lab Assistant, Record Clerk, Library Assistant, Office Assistant, Cleaning Staff, Watchman, Pump Operator, Sanitary Worker, Gardener, Coordinator. There are over 32 post openings. The last date to apply will be on 12th of October 2021. The job location for this posting will be in Madurai. The official website of Thiagarajar College is https://www.tcarts.in/. So eligible and interested candidates who are willing to work in Madurai, Tamil Nadu can start to apply. Full details for this Thiagarajar college post vacancy announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Thiagarajar Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021
- For General Candidates - 30 years
- For BC & MBC / DNC - 32 years
- For SC, SC(A), ST & DWs of all Communities - 35 years
Educational Qualification for Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021
|Junior Assistant||Pass in HSC or other equivalent qualification from a recognized university|
|Lab Assistant||A Bachelor’s degree in Science or its equivalent grade.|
|Record Clerk||Studied up to VIII Standard in recognized School. Should be able to ride a bi-cycle|
|Library Assistant||A Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science or its equivalent grade.|
|Office Assistant||Studied up to VIII Standard in recognized School.|
|Cleaning Staff||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
|Watchman||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
|Pump Operator||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
|Sanitary Worker||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
|Gardener||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
|Coordinator||Pass in HSC or other equivalent qualification from a recognized university|
Selection Process for Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021
- Short Listing
How to apply for Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website and click on ஆசிரியர் அல்லா பணியாளர்கள் பணி நியமனம் (அரசு உதவி)
- Download the application form and fill in your details.
- Send the application form along the hard copies of the following documents with your signature attested.
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Community and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Superscribe the envelop with “Application for the post of ______”
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TNHRCE Recruitment 2021 - Hindu AranilayaThurai | apply online
- Mother Teresa Womens University - Guest Faculty | Apply now
- Food safety officer Tamil Nadu | MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB)
- TIDCO Recruitment 2021 - President and Associate posting
- Jobs in TN Government Fisheries: - Who are eligible to apply?