Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment has been released the Job for Staff Car Driver. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 25, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Staff Car Driver|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||May 5, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 25, 2021|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle started in 1884 headquartered in Rajaji Saalai, Parry's corner. Tamil Nadu Postal Circle announced vacancy for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). Full details for this posting and official apply link and official notification is given below. Interested candidates can apply.
Posting: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Job Location: chennai
|1||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||04||-||07||03||11||25|
Last date to apply: Application date has been extended up to 25-06-2021
Age Limit: 18- 27 years
- SC/ST: up to 32 years
- OBC: up to 30 years
Educational qualification: 10th standard pass
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - ₹.19900 - ₹63200 + Admissible allowances
- Possession of a valid driving licence 3 years for light and heavy motor vehicles. Photocopy of the Licence duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be enclosed. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism by conducting Skill Test (The candidate should able to rectify the minor defects in the Vehicles).
Experience of driving light & Heavy motor vehicles for atleast three years and they must be in possession of valid driving licence to that effect. The Licence should have the word as LMV 8, HMV or HPV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted Officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Proprietor/ Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation Should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving Licence. Otherwise the application will rejected.
Desirable: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
Selection is done by the mandatory qualifications and valid driving licence. Only after qualifying in the skill test, a driving test will be conducted to assess competency of the candidate to drive light and heavy motor vehicle. The date and venue of the test will be intimated separately to the short listed candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of the other applicants who are not short listed.
Application Fees Details:
- Rs.100, or for the same amount on UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- SC / ST and Women candidates - No fees
How to apply:
- Only applications sent through speed post is acceptable.
- Download the application from the direct link given below.
- Under Col.6 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as "Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006."
- The address is given below.
Extension of notification - Click here
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.