Staff Selection Commission (SSC) comes under Indian Government announced for a competitive examination for Constable (Executive). Both Male and Female candidates are welcome to attend the examination. On 26th September 1977 Subordinate Services Commission was changed to Staff Selection Commission. Today's function of Staff Selection Commission came to effect from June 1 1990. SSC announced 8500+ vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff. Interested candidates can apply through online. Full details for this notification is given below.
Posting: Multi Tasking Staff
Total no of Vacancy: 8500+ (tentative)
Last date to apply: 21-03-2021
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass (Matriculation Exam)
Job Location: All over India
Rules for various depts:
- 18-25 years
- 18-27 years
- SC/ ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved) - 10 years
- PwD (OBC) - 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) - 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) - 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof - 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) - 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. - up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST) - up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried. - Up to 35 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST). - Up to 40 years of age.
There are 2 papers computer based examination (Paper I) and Descriptive exam (Paper II)
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject||No. of questions / Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes)|
How to Apply:
- Online application is accepted through the official link given below.
- If you have Login credentials login with your login id else click on register now and fill up the One time registration.
- In the application form, upload the scanned passport size photo (JPEG Format - 20KB to 50 KB).
- Pay the application fees.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News