SSC Constable has been released the Job for BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 31, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||July 17, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 31, 2021|
Staff Service Commission (SSC) is an Indian government selection commission for the Government job vacancies. Staff Service Commission conducts competitive examination for many central government postings. SSC announced vacancy for constable in many forces including Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) ,Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Assam Rifles (AR), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF). These vacancies are regulated by Ministry of Home Affairs. There are over 25271 vacancies all over India for the police force postings. The official website for the application and the notification of SSC is https://www.ssc.nic.in and CRPF official website is http://www.crpf.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in police force and the posting will be all over India can start to apply. Full details for this notification including Fees details, vacancy details, Salary details, Application details, Education qualification details is given in this article. If any doubts do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||BSF||18 years||23 years|
|2||CISF||18 years||23 years|
|3||CRPF||18 years||23 years|
|4||SSB||18 years||23 years|
|5||ITBP||18 years||23 years|
|6||AR||18 years||23 years|
|7||NIA||18 years||23 years|
|8||SSF||18 years||23 years|
|1||BSF||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|2||CISF||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|3||CRPF||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|4||SSB||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|5||ITBP||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|6||AR||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|7||NIA||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|8||SSF||Pass Matriculation or 10th Exam|
|1||BSF||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|2||CISF||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|3||CRPF||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|4||SSB||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|5||ITBP||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|6||AR||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|7||NIA||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
|8||SSF||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).|
Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
|Code no||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|04||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|05||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|06||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
Fees details for SSC Constable
- For every candidates: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
How to apply
- Go to the official website for the application (direct link given below).
- Go to the constable-GD tab and click on Apply link
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 - Business Executive and other vacancies | Apply now
- JIPMER Pondicherry Recruitment 2021 - Research Assistant Posting | Assistant
- UPSC ESC Recruitment 2021 - Engineer Posts | Apply now
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice posting | Apply now
- OIL India limited Recruitment 2021 - Engineer, Medical officer postings | Apply now