SPICES BOARD has been released the Job for TECHNICAL ANALYST – CHEMISTRY & MICROBIOLOGY. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 18, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||TECHNICAL ANALYST – CHEMISTRY & MICROBIOLOGY|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||May 27, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 18, 2021|
The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices Founded in 1987. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri D. Sathiyan, IFS is holding the charge of both Secretary and Chairman of Spices Board.
Assist in Standardisation of new parameters, projects related to quality control of spices. Render analytical service based on Quality systems and Manuals of Spices Board.
|Post Name||TECHNICAL ANALYST – CHEMISTRY & MICROBIOLOGY|
|No of Vacancy||6|
|Experience(Essential)||Minimum 2 years in any food quality testing lab.|
|Remuneration||₹30,000(Consolidated) Fixed per month.|
|Age limit||Not more than 35 years as on the last date for receiving applications.|
|Last date||18th June 2021.|
|Chemistry||Post Graduate degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Microbiology||Post Graduate degree in Microbiology /Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Selection will be through multiple choice (MCQ) written test of PG level standard for two hours duration. Applicants will be shortlisted based on experience/marks in the qualifying examination, if necessary.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may send their applications as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, etc.), recent passport size photo, resume, and experience if any) via email to the respective laboratories in advance, on or before the last date for receiving applications.
- The email should bear the subject titled "Application for the post of ...................".
- Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
- Chennai : email@example.com
- Mumbai : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raebareli : email@example.com
- Kolkata : firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification and other details click the below link
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.