Southern Railway has opened vacancy for Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant, House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant Gr.II, Radiographer. Last date to apply, Vacancy details, Fees details, Salary details, how to apply is given in this article. Official notification & official website link is given at the end of this article. If any doubts do comment below.
|Job Title||Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant, House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant Gr.II, Radiographer|
|Job type||SOUTHERN RAILWAY|
|Application opening date||April 21, 2021|
|Application closing date||April 30, 2021|
Southern railway headquarters located in Chennai. It was formed in 1951. Sourthern Railyway comes directly under the Government of India. Southern Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Southern Railway has six divisions namely Chennai railway division, Madurai railway division, Palakkad railway division, Salem railway division, Trivandrum railway division, Tiruchirappalli railway division. Southern railway covers the states of Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Kerala, portions of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka.
|House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||40|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||09|
|Posting Name||Salary (Monthly)|
|Nursing Superintendent||₹ 44,900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Physiotherapist||₹ 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|ECG Technician||₹ 25,500/- in Level-4 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Haemodialysis Technician||₹ 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Hospital Assistant||₹ 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||₹ 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||₹ 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Radiographer||₹ 29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40|
|Physiotherapist||18 to 33|
|ECG Technician||18 to 33|
|Haemodialysis Technician||20 to 33|
|Hospital Assistant||18 to 30|
|House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||18 to 30|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||18 to 33|
|Radiographer||19 to 33|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy and 2 years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.|
|ECG Technician||12th / Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.|
|House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||
12th in Science plus
- Relaxation of 5 years - SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation of 3 years - OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.
- RelSaxation of 10 years - Person with Disability candidates [Only Posts of Lab Assistant Gr. II suitable for PWD (OH, HH candidates]
The Candidate shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her.
Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement of the Contract Para Medical Staff would be on the full time contract basis for a period up to 30.09.2021 from the date of engagement (if the scheme of engagement of Paramedical Staff on contract basis is not extended). The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Southern Railway in any circumstances.
- The services rendered as Contract Para Medical Staff purely on contract basis and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC
- Full time Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularization or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time Contract Staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically else will not be considered.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the candidates who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
- The candidates on Contract basis are required to follow dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The contract will be ceased on 30.09.2021 automatically
- The SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should submit a self-attested copy of the caste certificate/EWS certificate issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should be valid at the time of Document Verification.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-I mentioned above and the candidate cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/ taxes leviable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
How to apply:
- Candidates who fits the above terms and conditions go to the official application link below.
- Fill in the application details with your personal details.
- Upload your passport size photo and proof of Experience.
- Registration link for NURSES - https://tinyurl.com/ContractNurseSupdt
- Registration link for LAB ASSISTANTS - https://tinyurl.com/ContractLabAsst
- Registration link for HOSPITAL ASSISTANT & HOUSE KEEPING ASSISTANTS - https://tinyurl.com/ContractHospAttdt
- Registration link for RADIOGRAPHER- https://tinyurl.com/ContractRadiographer
- Registration link for PHYSIOTHERAPIST -- https://tinyurl.com/PhysioContract
- Registration link for ECG Technician - https://tinyurl.com/ContractECGTech
- Registration link for HAEMODIALYSIS TECH. - https://tinyurl.com/ContractHaemo
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below: