State Bank of India (SBI) has been released the Job for Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 25, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Oct. 5, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 25, 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 - The State Bank of India, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory organisation. SBI is the world's 43rd largest bank and the only Indian bank in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's largest firms for 2020, ranking 221st. SBI opens vacancies for Probationary officer postings (PO). There are over 2056 vacancies. The last date to apply will be on 5th of October 2021. The job location for this posting will be all over India. The official website of SBI is https://sbi.co.in/. So interested and eligible who are willing to work all over India can start to apply. Full details for this SBI PO post vacancy announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for SBI Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Probationary Officers||21 years||30 years|
Salary details for SBI Recruitment 2021
|1||Probationary Officers||Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490|
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Graduation in any discipline (Any Degree) from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
|Category||Regulary Vacancy||Backlog Vacancy||Total|
Age Limit by category for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s
Selection process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination & Descriptive Test
- Phase-III: (Interview & Group Exercises)
Number of chances:
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. Appearing in Main Examination will be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
Fees details for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates - ₹750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates - NIL
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official careers page of SBI (Direct link given below).
- If already registered to IBPS click on login and login with your credentials else click on register.
- Fill in your personal details and register yourself and get your credentials.
- Then pay the fees if applicable.
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application - 05.10.2021
- Last date for Submission of Application - 25.10.2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees - 25.10.2021
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters - 1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination - November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination - December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter - 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination - December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination - January 2022
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter - 1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) - 2nd/3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result - February / March 2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training - 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training - 2nd week of November 2021
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.