State Bank of India has been released the Exam Announcement for JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before May 20, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Application opening date||April 27, 2021|
|Application closing date||May 20, 2021|
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body founded on 1 July 1955.
The last date for filling online application and payment of fees has been extended up to 20.05.2021.
5000 vacancies allocated across India.
in that 475 vacancies allocated in Tamil Nadu
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
1. SC/ ST - 5 years
2. OBC - 3 years
3. PWD (Gen/ EWS) - 10 years
4. PWD (SC/ ST) - 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) - 13 years
6. Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen - Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years
7. Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried - 7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination before 16.08.2021.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
SBI will follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam & Personality Test
SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS : Nil
General/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 750/-
Application Starting Date
Application Last date
The month of June 2021
How to Apply
- The mode of application is online
- Eligible and interested candidates need to register themselves through the bank website given below
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
For the official date, extension notification click the link below
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Union Bank SO Recruitment 2021 - Manager & many postings | Apply now
- Karur vysya bank recruitment - Business Development Associate posting | Apply now
- Pune District Central Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 - Clerk
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Executive and Asst Manager posting
- Specialist Officer Vacancies at Union Bank of India in 2021 – Online applications are being accepted for 347 positions.