State Bank of India (SBI) has been released the Job for Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 18, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team|
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Sept. 28, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 18, 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 - The State Bank of India, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory organization. SBI is the world's 43rd largest bank and the only Indian bank in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's largest firms for 2020, ranking 221st. SBI opens vacancies for Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team. There are over 567 post vacancies. The last date to apply will be on 18th of October 2021. The job location for the SBI SCO recruitment will be all over India. So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work all over India can start to apply. Full details for this SBI SCO post vacancy announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for SBI Recruitment 2021
|2||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||20|
|3||Customer Relationship Executive||217|
|5||Central Research Team (Product Lead)||2|
|6||Central research Team (Support)||2|
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Relationship Manager||23 years||35 years|
|2||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28 years||40 years|
|3||Customer Relationship Executive||20 years||35 years|
|4||Investment Officer||28 years||40 years|
|5||Central Research Team (Product Lead)||30 years||45 years|
|6||Central research Team (Support)||25 years||35 years|
Qualification details for SBI Recruitment 2021
|1||Relationship Manager||Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution|
|2||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution|
|3||Customer Relationship Executive||Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution|
|4||Investment Officer||Graduates / Post Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution. Mandatory: Certification by NISM/CWM Preferred: CA/CFP (As on 01/08/2021)|
|5||Central Research Team (Product Lead)||MBA/PGDM from recognised College/University or CA/CFA Preferred: NISM Investment Advisor / Research Analyst Certificate/CFP( As on 01/08/2021)|
|6||Central research Team (Support)||Graduate/Post Graduate in - Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution.|
Salary details for SBI Recruitment 2021
|1||Relationship Manager||Rs. 6-15 lakhs|
|2||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Rs. 10-28 lakhs|
|3||Customer Relationship Executive||Rs. 2-3 lakhs|
|4||Investment Officer||Rs. 12-18 lakhs|
|5||Central Research Team (Product Lead)||Rs. 25-45 lakhs|
|6||Central research Team (Support)||Rs. 7-10 lakhs|
Selection Process of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) 2021:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Application fees / Exam Fee for SBI Recruitment 2021
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official careers page of SBI (Direct link given below).
- If already registered click on login and login with your credentials else click on register.
- Fill in your personal details and register yourself and get your credentials.
- Then pay the fees if applicable.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now