STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED has been released the Job for Super Specialist, Specialist, and GDMO. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 12, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Super Specialist, Specialist, and GDMO|
|Organization||STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 28, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 12, 2021|
Steel Authority of India Limited is a government-owned steel manufacturing enterprise based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 66,267 Crore for the fiscal year 2018–19. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 65,807 employees.
Posting & Qualification
|Super Specialist||M.Ch. in Burn & Plastic Surgery|
|Specialist||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Dermatology / Anaesthesia / Radiology / Nuclear Medicine|
|MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology / Nuclear Medicine|
Age Limit: 69 years as on 26/06/2021
Tenure of Engagement
The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of 01 (one) year which can be further extended for a period of 01 (one) year. However, the maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than 03 years. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
|Specialist||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB||₹1,20,000/-|
|MBBS with PG Diploma||₹90,000/-|
- Selection of the candidates is done through online interview process only.
- Date & time of the interview shall be announced through the email of the candidate or in the career section of the official website (direct link given below)
How to apply
- Go to the official notification (direct link given below)
- Application form is given in Page 3 (Annexture -A)
- Take print out of the application and fill in the form.
- Send the Scanned copy of the filled in application to the Email id: email@example.com along with the required certificates and documents.
- Filled-in application Format (Annexure-A) with one recent passport size colour photograph
- Poof of Date of Birth – SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Class-X onwards.
- Caste/Category certificate, wherever applicable.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- xperience Certificate, if any, showing relevant post qualification experience. In case of retired employees, Service Certificate issued by the parent organization should be given.
- Photo Identity Proof (EPIC / PAN card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department
- A Self-Certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary Retirement / Separation (applicable for Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Government).
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now