RITES Ltd has been released the Job for Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 25, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||July 30, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 25, 2021|
Rites LTD is Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited is a public sector company. The parent of RITES is Indian Railways. Rites was established in 1974 and current chairman of Rites as of August 2021 is Rajiv Mehrotra. Rites is headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Rites has opened vacancy for Engineers with the discipline of Civil, Mechanical & Electrical. There are over 48 vacancies. The job location will be anywhere in India. The last date to apply for the Rites engineer posting will be on 25-08-2021. The Exam centres for the selection is Chennai, Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur. Full details for this notification including fees details, Vacancy details, Educational Qualification details, Selection procedure is given in this article. Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work all over India can start to apply. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Rites Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for Rites Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Engineer (Civil)||18 years||32 years|
|2||Engineer (Mechanical)||18 years||32 years|
|3||Engineer (Electrical)||18 years||32 years|
Qualification details for Rites Recruitment 2021
|1||Engineer (Civil)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering|
|2||Engineer (Mechanical)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering|
|3||Engineer (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
Salary details for Rites Recruitment 2021
|1||Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 40, 000 - Rs. 1, 40, 000|
|2||Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs. 40, 000 - Rs. 1, 40, 000|
|3||Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 40, 000 - Rs. 1, 40, 000|
Experience For Rites Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in one or more of Electrical engineering fields such as general electrification/ site supervision/ power distribution/ electrical machines and construction/ maintenance of buildings.
Fees details for Rites Recruitment 2021
- General/OBC Candidates - Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates - Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
- Written Test
- Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test)
Important details to Notice
- The appointment will be initially on probation for a period of two years.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
- Candidates will be required to clear the screening test for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period. Those who fail to qualify in the screening test, their probation period may be extended and further action taken in accordance with the policy of the Company.
- Candidates may also note that no application of an employee would be forwarded for jobs outside until he/ she completes 2 years of service in the Company.
How to Apply
- Go to the career section in the official website of Rites LTD (Direct link given below).
- When you are registering, the automated system will generate Registration no. for you, Note down the Registration no and quote it for all further communication.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number alongwith following documents readily available with them:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 - Assistant Professor | apply now