RESERVE BANK OF INDIA has been released the Exam Announcement for Officers in Grade ‘B’. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Feb. 15, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Officers in Grade ‘B’|
|Organization||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
|Application opening date||Jan. 28, 2021|
|Application closing date||Feb. 15, 2021|
Posts and Vacancies
Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)
|Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||January 28, 2021, to February 15, 2021|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General||Phase-I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||April 1, 2021|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||Phase I - Paper - I - Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II - Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM||Phase I - Paper - I - Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II - Paper - II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021|
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹35,150/-p.m. on the pay scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) - 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are ₹83254/- (approx) The House Allowance of 15% of Basic Pay will be paid, if accommodation is not provided by the Bank.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualifications, the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Number of Attempts
Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who have already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post/s in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWSs if the posts are reserved for them.
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General)||
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DEPR||
A Doctorate Degree in Economics or research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification.
Candidates having M.Phil. Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University/Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
|Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM||
For SC, ST, and PwBD candidates, the minimum marks required in Master’s Degree as in items (a), (b), (c), and (d) above is 50% or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
(i) Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to the above subjects will be given preference. (ii) Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
(i) Candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES
|1||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 100/-|
|2||GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as of January 1, 2021, are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’ B’ (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” on Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a hand-written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications given.
- To register the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload a Photo, Signature, left thumb impression, and a hand-written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents as given in item (D) below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
- To avoid a last-minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- SBI Recruitment 2021 - JUNIOR ASSOCIATES - Last date extended
- SBI Recruitment 2021 - JUNIOR ASSOCIATES | Employment News
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 - Managers and HOD | Employment News
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment | Special Officier (SO Posts) Recruitment
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | இந்திய ரிசர்வ் வங்கி வேலைவாய்ப்பு