Pondicherry university (புதுவைப் பல்கலைக்கழகம்) comes under government of India which is being established in 1985. The chancellor of Pondichrry university is vice president of India himself. There are 200 affiliated colleges located in the union territory of Pondicherry.
Pondicherry University announced vacancy for Junior Research Fellow posting. Full details for this notifiation is given in this article. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply.
பணி (Posting): Junior Research Fellow
திட்டத்தின் பெயர் (Project name): Study on the Genesis of Barite and chrysotile Mineralization in Vempalle formation, cuddapah Basin, Andhra pradesh
திட்ட காலம் (Project Duration): 3 years
கல்வித் தகுதி & தகுதி வரம்பு (Eduational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria)
- M.sc in Applied Geology/ Geology with 60% marks or any equivalent grade
- NET or GATE qualified
உதவித்தொகை (Stipend (Pay))
- For First 2 years ₹31,000.
- ₹35,000 for the 3rd year.
எப்படி விண்ணப்பிப்பது (How to Apply)
- Send your application along with your Bio-data and documents in support of your eligiblity to Prof.M.S Pandian, Dept of Eath Sciences, Pondicherry university, Puducherry-605 014 through email (Email Id given below).
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 - Assistant Professor | apply now