POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED has been released the Exam Announcement for Diploma Trainee (Electrical). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 29, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|
|Organization||POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 9, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 29, 2021|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, is an Indian government electricity board and a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking owned by the Ministry of Power, Government of India Founded on 23 October 1989. Headquartered in Gurugram, India, and engaged mainly in the transmission of bulk power across different states of India.
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|
|Qualification||Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.|
|Discipline||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|OBC (NCL)||03 years|
|Ex-SM – UR/EWS||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|Ex-SM – OBC(NCL)||6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|Ex-SM – SC/ST||8 years (5 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age|
|PwD – UR/EWS||10 Years|
|PwD –OBC(NCL)||10 + 3 = 13 years|
|PwD – SC/ST||10 + 5 = 15 years|
Stipend during the training period of One year: ₹ 27500/- p.m
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2 hours duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination as per POWERGRID Norms and Medical Fitness Standards.
The Written Test shall tentatively be held at the following centers
Candidates have to choose the test center nearest to their address for communication and no change will be allowed subsequently. POWERGRID reserves the right to change/cancel test centers depending upon the number of candidates/availability of venues.
Candidates belonging to other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of ₹ 300/- + Transaction Charges.
|Online Registration Start Date||09.06.2021 (10.00 Hrs)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||29.06.2021 (23.59 Hrs)|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website||Will be notified subsequently|
|Date of Written Test||22.08.2021 (Tentative)*|
(*subject to COVID-19 pandemic condition prevailing at the time of written test)
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID
- To apply for this post, logon to the following website https://www.powergrid.in/
- Go to Careers Section
- Then Job Opportunities
- Then Openings
- Then Regional Openings
- Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment
- Register with a valid e-mail ID. and fill in the details, then click apply.
Eligible candidates will be selected through
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2021 - VARIOUS PROJECT POSTS
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 - Handyman / Loader & Supervisor
- CSIR - CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Junior Secretariat Assistant vacancy | Apply now
- IGCAR recruitment 2021 - Posting in various categories
- Indian Maritime University IMU Chennai - Recruitment 2021 - Registrar, COE vacancies