Oil India Limited has been released the Exam Announcement for Junior Assistant (Clerk-cumComputer Operator). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 15, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Junior Assistant (Clerk-cumComputer Operator)|
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||July 1, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 15, 2021|
Oil India Limited is the second-largest government-owned hydrocarbon exploration and production corporation. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India.
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is set to conquer newer horizons of all-around growth and excellence. It invites applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of workpersons in the following post at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given hereunder. The following post will entail working in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
Post details for OIL recruitment 2021
|Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator)||JAC12021|
Vacancy details for Junior Assistant posting
|Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator)||SC||ST||OBC(NCL)||EWS||UR|
- In addition to the reservation of posts for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and EWS, posts will also be reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines.
- The above post is identified as suitable for LV, D, HH, OA, OL, BL, OAL, Dw, AAV, ASD (M, MoD), ID, SLD, MI, MD.
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: 05 nos.
- Abbreviations: UR=Unreserved, ST=Scheduled Tribes, SC=Scheduled Caste, OBC (NCL)=Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS=Economically Weaker Sections, LV-Low Vision, D-Deaf, HH-Hard of Hearing, OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs, OAL-One Arm and One Leg, Dw-Dwarfism, AAVAcid Attack Victims, ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder (M-Mild, MoD-Moderate), ID-Intellectual Disability, SLD-Specific Learning Disability, MI-Mental Illness, MD-Multiple Disabilities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION for Junior Assistant posting
|Post name||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION|
|Junior Assistant (Clerk-cumComputer Operator)||
AGE-LIMIT for Junior Assistant posting
|CATEGORY||Lower AGE LIMIT||Upper AGE LIMIT|
|GENERAL||18 Years||30 Years|
|SC/ST||18 Years||35 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||18 Years||33 Years|
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant posting
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant posting in OIL recruitment 2021 may follow the below procedure
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
|Section / Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
DOCUMENT, CERTIFICATE, or TESTIMONIAL verification for Junior Assistant posting
COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS VALID (AS ON THE CRUCIAL DATE i.e. 15/08/2021):
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for ExServicemen.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
- Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
- Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable
- Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
HOW TO APPLY for Junior Assistant posting
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under the current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Online Application Fee
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is unacceptable, and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected through
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.