NPCIL - Kudankulam Nuclear Plant has been released the Job for Engineer postings. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Sept. 18, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Engineer postings|
|Organization||NPCIL - Kudankulam Nuclear Plant|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Aug. 27, 2021|
|Application closing date||Sept. 18, 2021|
The NPCIL Kudankulam Thirunelveli expands to Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy. Kudankulam nuclear power plant is established in 2013. There are six units of reactors in Kundankulam nuclear power plant. Now NPCIL Kudankulam opens vacancy for Engineering postings in Civil and Mechanical streams. There are over 34 vacancies in Kundankulam. The last date for applying will be on 18th of September 2021. So interested candidates can start applying for the above posting. The full details for this notification including Application fees details, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment
|1||Fixed Term Engineer -Civil||24|
|2||Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical||10|
Age Limit for NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Fixed Term Engineer -Civil||21 years||35 years|
|2||Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical||21 years||35 years|
Qualification details for NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment
|1||Fixed Term Engineer -Civil||BE/B.Tech in civil with minimum 60% marks|
|2||Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical||BE/B.Tech in mechanical with minimum 60% marks|
Salary details for NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment
|1||Fixed Term Engineer -Civil||₹61,400 per month (Consolidated) for 2 years|
|2||Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical||₹61,400 per month (Consolidated) for 2 years|
Selection Process for NPCIL Kudankulam recruitment 2021
- Written exam will be of 100 objective type questions (2 hours duration). Result of the Examination will be announced on the same day.
How to apply for NPCIL Kudankulam recruitment 2021
- The application for is attached in the notification PDF ( direct link given below)
- Download the application form and fill up the form.
- Send the form along with the certificates (should not be folded) posted in an A4 size envelope.
- The outer cover should be superscripted as Application for the post of "Fixed term Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) indication the Advt no.KKNPP/HRM/03/2021
- Please refer the notification (link given below) for the documents to be attached along with the application.
- Send the application to the address given below by post or Courier
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 - Assistant Professor | apply now