NLC Recruitment 2021 has been released the Job for SME Operator. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 14, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||SME Operator|
|Organization||NLC Recruitment 2021|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 2, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 14, 2021|
NLC India Limited (Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited - நெய்வேலி பழுப்பு நிலக்கரி நிறுவனம்) is one of the Navratna government company in India. Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) was founded in 1956 inaugurated by the Indian prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru. Indian government majority shares of Neyveli Lignite Corporation nearly 79.20%. NLC headquartered in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu, India
Full details for this notification including Last date to apply, Vacancy details, Fees details, Salary details, how to apply is given in this article. Official notification & official website link is given at the end of this article. If any doubts do comment below.
Posting: SME Operator (on FTE Basis)
Total no of vacancies: 65
Last date to apply: 14.06.2021 at 05.00pm
|Post name||Educational Qualification|
|SME Operator (on FTE Basis)||
Should have passed SSLC or X Std or its equivalent
ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade.
Age limit: Maximum 63 years
Candidates engaged in the above post will be placed in F5-W Grade on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Two Years with a consolidated pay of ₹ 38,000/- per month.
- Selection will be based on Practical Test. However, the management reserves the right to conduct Screening Test for short listing the candidates.
- The practical test venue, date and shortlisted candidates lists will be hosted on NLCIL website.
- Candidates shall be evaluated for 50 marks by testing the Practical knowledge / Skill through Practical Test. The minimum qualifying marks for various categories against reservation is tabulated below
|Name of the Post||Category|
|UR / EWS %||OBC(NCL)%||SC%||ST%|
|SME Operator (on FTE Basis)||50%||40%||40%||50%*|
* Minimum Qualifying Marks for Candidates belonging to ST Category applying against UR vacancies is 50%. Relaxation does not apply to them against unreserved vacancies.
How to apply:
- Dowload the application form from official website (direct link given below)
- Affix a Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/03/2021 on the space provided with self-attestation across the photo and application form in dark Blue or Black ink.
- Date of birth proof should be attached (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet)
- Educational qualification proof.
- SSLC/Matriculation/10th Std. Certificate & Mark sheet. (or)
- ITI Trade Certificate & Mark Sheet(s).
- Candidates have to produce documentary proof in support of their experience in operating Specialized Mining Equipment of Mines / Thermal stations. In case of NLCIL former Employees, the copy of appointment Order / Promotion Orders to be enclosed along with the application. In case of candidates from elsewhere, sufficient proof support of the above to be enclosed along with the application
- Community certificate should be attached. (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
- Aadhar card copy.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
- Send the filled in Application Form along with the enclosures, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR SME OPERATOR ON FTE BASIS (Advt.No.04/2021)”, by Post / Courier, so as to reach the following address on or before 14/06/2021 (before 17:00 Hours)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 - Engineer, Nursing postings | Apply now
- RFCL recruitment 2021 - Assistant Manager, Manager, Sr Medical Officer & Other posting
- Ordnance Factory Trichy Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice Vacancies | Apply now
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 - Business Executive and other vacancies | Apply now
- JIPMER Pondicherry Recruitment 2021 - Research Assistant Posting | Assistant