The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has been released the Job for Project Associate-II, I, and Field Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 19, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Project Associate-II, I, and Field Assistant|
|Organization||The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 30, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 19, 2021|
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology. The NIAB is been set up in Hyderabad, India, under the leadership of Prof. Pallu Reddanna
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following positions against the DBT funded project entitled “Socio-economic upliftment of landless and marginal farmers of Yadgir district (an aspirational district) of Karnataka through goat rearing” at the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad. (Project Coordinator: Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar; PI: Dr. Pankaj Suman and Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh)
Vacancy details for NIAB Recruitment 2021
Eligibility criteria for Project Associate-II, I, Field Assistant
Experience for Project Associate-II, I, Field Assistant
|Post name||Desired Experience|
Age limit for Project Associate-II, I, Field Assistant
|Post name||Age limit|
|Project Associate-II||35 years|
|Project Associate-I||35 years|
|Field Assistant||30 years|
Salary details for Project Associate-II, I, Field Assistant
|Post name||Salary details|
|Project Associate-II||₹ 35,000/-PM + 24 % HRA|
|Project Associate-I||₹ 31000/-PM+24% HRA|
|Field Assistant||₹ 20,000/-PM+24% HRA|
Selection Process for NIAB Recruitment 2021
- Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email, and interviewed by a duly constituted selection committee online.
- Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at the time of joining.
- No need to send a hard copy. Interim inquiries will not be entertained.
How to apply for NIAB Recruitment 2021
- Applications are to be filled ONLINE.
- The online link for submission of the application is available from 28-06-2021 and the last date is 19-07-2021.
- Candidates must fill online application form at http://www.niab.org.in/
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now