National Thermal Power Corporation has been released the Job for Diploma Engineers. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Dec. 12, 2020. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Diploma Engineers|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Nov. 23, 2020|
|Application closing date||Dec. 12, 2020|
|Name of Post||Discipline||Qualification||Vacancy|
|Diploma Engineers||Mining||Full-time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks||40|
|Mechanical||Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks||12|
|Electrical||Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||10|
|Mine Survey||Full-time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering /Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.||8|
|Persons with Disabilities||35 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (SC/ST)||40 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (OBC)||38 Years|
Payscale (Per Month): ₹ 24000
- 1st stage online test
- 2nd stage Online Test
How to apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply through the online registration system of NTPC only.
- To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID.
- The site is functional from 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020 to midnight of 12.12.2020.
Registration fee: ₹ 300 (The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female candidates need not to pay the registration fee)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News