Indian Counsil Of Medical Research - National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is a research organization based on chennai, Tamilnadu. It does medical researches like disease modelling, etc., NIE announced vacancy for Project Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Full details for this notification is given below.
Posting: Project Scientist – C (Medical/Non-Medical) (HTA -Resource Centre Coordinator)
Project Name: Health Technology Assessment Resource Centre
Total No. of vacancies: 01
Interview Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Posting Location: ICMR –NIE, Chennai.
Last Date of Application: 10.08.2020 upto 5:00 PM
Age Limit: 40 years
Duration: 1 year (renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Pay Scale: Medical: Rs.64,000/-per month (Plus HRA)
Non-Medical: Rs.51,000/-per month (Plus HRA)
Post Graduate degree in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health / Epidemiology / Economics / Public administration / Administration / Actuarial Science after MBBS with one year experience (OR)
Post Graduate Diploma in above subjects after MBBS with twoyears’ experience (OR)
MBBS degree recognized by MCI with fouryears’ experience inPublic Health / Epidemiology / Economics / Public Administration / Health managementmedical subjects after MBBS degree
1stClass Master Degree in Economics/Health Economics / Econometrics/Actuarial Science/Public Health /Epidemiology/Public Administration/Health Care Management from a recognized institution / University with 4 years experience (OR)
2ndClass MasterDegree in Life Science/ Health Economics / Public Health/ Epidemiology / Public Administration / Health Management / Actuarial Science from a recognized institution/University with PH.D with 4 years experience
Experience in conducting health economic studies or economic models.
*For full details refer official notification link given below
How to apply & Instructions
- Download the application from the link given below. Fill the application and Email to the mail i'd firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application format is given below in the official notification
- Applying candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self –attested along with filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Nature of work during the employment period should be clearly stated in experience certificate.
- NOC (or) No Objectional Certificate from the current employer.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR –NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of cancel the recruitment or re –advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR –NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- Date, Time and Place of interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2022 - Apprentice | apply now
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now