National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHCP) is established in 1975 headquartered in Faridabad, Haryana. The current chairman of NHCP as of September 2020 is Abhay Kumar Singh. NHCP announced vacancy for Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer, interested candidates can start applying. Full details for this notification is given below.
Posting: Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Recruitment
Age Requirement: 30 years
Total Vacancy: 86
Pay Scale: ₹50,000 - ₹1,60,000/-
Job Location: All over India
Post, Vacancy & Qualification
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full time regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks.||Total – 30|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Mechanical Discipline: Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
|Trainee Officer (HR)||
Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource.
Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations.
Masters of Human Resource and Organisational Developments
MBAwith specialization in Human Resource
|Trainee Officer (Law)||Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks||Total–08|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ ICWA or CWA||Total–22|
- Trainee Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE -2020 Marks
- Shortlisting of Trainee Officer (HR) will be based on merit of UGC NET- June 2020
- Trainee Officer (LAW) shortlisting based on Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) - 2020.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) shortlisting based on CA / CMA score.
How To Apply
- Application accepted only through online.
- Go to their official website http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm
- Register by clicking the Click here for online application
- Follow the Registering steps and apply.
- Upload all the following scanned copies of the documents.
- Proof of date of birth (Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate)
- 10th, 12th Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable) mark sheets.
- Caste certificate / Community certificate(OBC certificate should be issued within 6 months at the time of registration)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the bachelor / post graduate degree.
- A certificate for conversion of grades / CGPAto percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where the concerned have obtained the bachelor degree
- Copy of the GATE-2020 Admit Card / Registration Form
- Finally take printout of the slip after the successful completion of registration.
*For full details refer the official notification
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News