National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHCP) is established in 1975 headquartered in Faridabad, Haryana. The current chairman of NHCP as of September 2020 is Abhay Kumar Singh. NHCP announced vacancy for Apprentice, interested candidates can start applying.Full details for this notification is given below.
Age Requirement: 18 years to 25 years
Total Vacancy: 26
Period of Apprenticeship: 12 months (or) 1 year
Pay Scale: ₹9,600/-
Discipline, Vacancy & Qualification
|Discipline||Vacancy or Seat||Qualification|
|Trade Apprenctice - Electrician||13||10th pass with 2 years ITI (Electrician) Course|
|Trade Apprenctice Filter (Structural)||05||10th pass with 2 years ITI (Fitter) Course|
|Trade Apprenctice Wireman||03||10th pass with 2 years ITI (Wiremen) Course|
|Trade Apprenctice Welder (Gas & Electric)||03||10th pass with 2 years ITI (Electrician) Course|
|Trade Apprenctice Plumber||02||10th pass with 2 years ITI (Electrician) Course|
- Merit list based on the candidate's score in 10th std and ITI examination on equal weightage.
- preference may be given to Sikkim domicile.
How To Apply
- Application accepted only through online.
- Go to their official website https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Register yourself in apprenticeship India.
*For full details refer the official notification
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIS Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Hospital Superintendent Posting | Apply now
- CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant posting | Apply now
- Coir Board - Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Stenographer, and Other Postings
- Looking for a job at Bank of Baroda?
- NITK, Surathkal - Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer/ SAS Asst, Superintendent