National Education Society for Tribal Students has been released the Job for Officers, officials, and support staff. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before March 2, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Officers, officials, and support staff|
|Organization||National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Feb. 16, 2021|
|Application closing date||March 2, 2021|
The Ministry was set up in 1999 after the bifurcation of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment with the objective of providing a more focused approach towards the integrated socio-economic development of the Scheduled Tribes (the most underprivileged section of the Indian Society) in a coordinated and planned manner. Before the formation of the Ministry, tribal affairs were handled by different Ministries at different points in time.
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||Group B||2|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||Group B||1|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||Group B||2|
|Stenographer Grade-I||Group B||1|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Group C||2|
|Office Assistant||Group C||4|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Group C||6|
|Post Name||Level||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||Level 8||₹ 47600 - 151100/-|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||Level 8||₹ 47600 - 151100/-|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||Level 7||₹ 44900- 142400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-I||Level 6||₹ 35400- 112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level 4||₹ 25500- 81100/-|
|Office Assistant||Level 4||₹ 25500- 81100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1||₹ 18000- 56900/-|
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit (As of 31.12.2020)|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||45|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||45|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||35|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||30|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (Applicable only on Group C)||Up to the age of 35 years|
|Candidates with 3 years continuous service in Govt. provided the posts are in same or allied cadres||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the U.T of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Persons with disabilities (including women)
|Ex-serviceman:||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
Educational and other qualifications
|Post Name||Educational and other qualifications|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||
MODE OF SELECTION
- On the basis of a number of applications received for the mentioned posts, the mode of Recruitment would be decided by the Competent Authority, NESTS.
- In case, the number of candidates is less, the NESTS will select suitable persons based on interviews after shortlisting of candidates as per the criteria decided by the NESTS.
- The examination pattern will be a Computer-based test (CBT-MCQ) followed by a skill test /interview.
The Important Dates
|The commencement date of Online Registration||16/2/2021(10:00 AM)|
|Closure date of Online Registration||2/3/2021(11:59 PM)|
|Conduct of CBT (Computer Based Test)||Will be notified later on the website.|
HOW TO APPLY
- Mode of Application Online
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form available on https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/68559//Instruction.html given on the website of Ministry of Tribal Affairs https://tribal.nic.in/.
- Candidates are required to have a valid
- E-Mail ID
- Mobile No
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Scanned Copy of Matriculation, Category, PwD, and Ex-Servicemen Certificates if required.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature with a Black ink pen
- Visit the MoTA website and Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree ‘button.
- Register by filling up the necessary details.
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering a User ID and password received through email.
- Fill-up the application form and upload a Photo and Signature.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button
- Make Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Take Print out of application form for future record.
The last date for submission of the application is 2/3/2021 up to 11:59 PM.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIS Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Hospital Superintendent Posting | Apply now
- CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant posting | Apply now
- Coir Board - Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Stenographer, and Other Postings
- Looking for a job at Bank of Baroda?
- NITK, Surathkal - Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer/ SAS Asst, Superintendent