Nagaland University has been released the Job for Finance Officer, Director, College Development Council and various Teaching posts. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 6, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Finance Officer, Director, College Development Council and various Teaching posts|
|Job type||Nagaland State Government|
|Application opening date||July 6, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 6, 2021|
Nagaland university has opening for Finance Officer, Director, College Development Council and various Teaching posts. The Vacancies are not mentioned in the notification. The official notification and the application link is given at the end of the article. Nagaland University comes under Nagaland state Government and the Central Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply.
Last date for Applying Nagaland University @ www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in
Last date for receipt of filled-in application is 6th August, 2O2l
Vacancy at Nagaland University
Non-Teaching Post at Nagaland University
|Finance Officer (5 vears tenure post)||1|
|Director, College Development Council (3 years tenure post)||1|
Teaching Post at Nagaland University
|Associate Professor||Genetics & Plant Breeding||1|
Essential Qualification & Experience @ Nagaland University
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven Point scale.
- At least 15 years of -experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 1 1 and above or with 8 years or ,oui.. as Associate Professor in the Academic Level t:e aiong with experience in educational administration. (or)
comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education (OR)
15 years of administrative.*p.ri.n.. of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Application Fee Details
Application fee (excluding bank charges) of ₹1000/- (General/EWS and oBc category) and 500/- (sc/sT) must be deposited to Nagaland university
Account No.33797581389 State Bank of India,
Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No-S8IN0013380)'
Counterfoil issued by the bank or University challan online payment receipt shall be attached to the application as proof of payment of fees.
The candidates from PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for Nagaland University
- Go to the official website application link given below.
- Download the application and fill in the application form along with the prescribed attachments.
- For Attachment document refer the official notification.
- Send the application form to the given address below.
Application along with the relevant enclosures may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the "Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-Il),
SUPERSCRIBING "Application for the post of (Last date of receipt of applications is 6th August,2021)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below: