KAMARAJAR PORT LIMITED has been released the Job for PILOTS. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 8, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Organization||KAMARAJAR PORT LIMITED|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 24, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 8, 2021|
Kamarajar Port Limited, formerly Ennore Port, is located on the Coromandel Coast about 18 km north of Chennai Port, Chennai, it is the 12th major port of India, and the first port in India which is a public company. The Kamarajar Port Limited is the only corporatized major port and is registered as a company.
KAMARAJAR PORT LIMITED Post Details
|Age limit||Not more than 55 years of age at the time of entry into pilotage service.|
|Contract Period||Initially for 3 years (extendable by periods of 3 years subject to medical fitness and age not exceeding 65 years).|
Consolidated Pay Package for PILOTS
- During Initial training period: Rs. 1,00,000/- per month
- After passing of prescribed exam and classified to do pilotage up to 30000 GRT (excluding gas carriers and car carriers) - Rs. 1,40,000/- per month classified to do pilotage up to 65000 GRT (excluding gas carriers and car carriers) - Rs. 1,60,000/- per month
- classified to do pilotage up to 65000 GRT (including gas carriers and car carriers) - Rs. 1,80,000/- per month
- On obtaining full tonnage license - Rs.2,00,000/- *The above pay package covers up to 37 acts per month, beyond 37 acts the pilots will be entitled to an additional amount of 10,000/- in that month on satisfactory performance.
- On successful completion of contract ie after 3 years a 6% increment on the consolidated remuneration will be granted for a period of 3 years with an annual increment of 6% every year thereafter.
If Ex KPL pilot (full tonnage) - then one-month familiarisation training - remuneration during that time is Rs.140000/- and then the full tonnage pay of Rs.2,00,000/- is payable after completion of one month.
If any Full tonnage pilot from other Major Ports (migrant ) then 3 months familiarisation training - remuneration during that time is Rs.140000/- and then the full tonnage pay of Rs.2,00,000/- is payable after completion of three months.
Facility for the PILOTS
Mobile Phone reimbursement
Mobile phone reimbursement up to Rs.500/- per month
Group Insurance and Medical facility shall be extended at par with other regular pilots of KPL
Pooled Vehicle facility to be provided for attending duty from residence and vice versa
conditions for Pilots
- On being selected, a Probationary Pilot shall execute, before joining, a bond for a period of two years declaring that he shall serve for 2 years after successful completion of training, failing which, the pilot shall pay the Port Rs. 2 lakhs plus the cost of training and any other amount (as per the Kamarajar Port (Authorization of Pilots) Rules 2020
- If a pilot remains absent from duty on any working day/days without prior permission, a deduction of a proportionate amount calculated based on monthly emoluments divided by 30 will be made
- Pilots shall report to the Deputy Conservator, Kamarajar Port Limited, and shall carry out work by the instructions and directions of the Deputy Conservator, KPL, and shall carry out other marine-related duties as may be assigned by the Deputy conservator, KPL from time to time
- Any refusal to carry out acts without sufficient reasons will be liable for action as approved by the Competent Authority.
- Pilots shall maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty and will be liable for penal action for misconduct or causing loss to Port property attributable to him during the period of his contract engagement. Pilots shall be guided by KPL Authorisation of Pilots Rules 2020
The selection process for Pilots
The candidates are recruited by Interview.
- Candidates have to register on or before 11 AM on the interview date with the HR Department
- The Certificates and other details will be scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted by 12 PM. Candidates should bring their CV, 1 passport size photograph, original certificates of qualification and experience certificates, etc with one set of photocopy.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee from 2 PM on the same day.
Training for a period of six months after which the pilot has to successfully pass the prescribed examination as per Kamarajar Port (Authorization of Pilots) Rules 2020.
The pilot will have to undergo medical tests as prescribed in Kamarajar Port (Authorization of Pilots) Rules 2020.
Eligible candidates will be selected through
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2021 - VARIOUS PROJECT POSTS
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 - Handyman / Loader & Supervisor
- CSIR - CLRI Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Junior Secretariat Assistant vacancy | Apply now
- IGCAR recruitment 2021 - Posting in various categories
- Indian Maritime University IMU Chennai - Recruitment 2021 - Registrar, COE vacancies