IREL (India) Limited has been released the Job for TRADE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 30, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||TRADE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES|
|Organization||IREL (India) Limited|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||July 9, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 30, 2021|
IREL (India) Limited was incorporated on August 18, 195, with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more Divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu.
IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications from eligible Indian nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made thereunder
The details of the designated trades, qualifications, and number of vacancies for training are given in the following article
Posting Details for IREL Recruitment 2021
- Trade Apprentices:
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical)
- Technician Apprentice
Vacancy details for Trade & Technician Apprentice
For Trade Apprentices:
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||1|
|Lab Assistant (Chemical)||2|
For Technician Apprentice
Essential Qualification for TRADE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES
For Trade Apprentices:
|Fitter||Passed ITI in Fitter trade.|
|Electrician||Passed ITI in Electrician trade.|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Passed ITI in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) trade.|
|Welder||Passed ITI in Welder trade|
|PASAA/COPA||Passed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant trade.|
|Turner||Passed ITI in Turner trade|
|Plumber||Passed ITI in Plumber trade|
|Carpenter||Passed ITI in Carpenter trade|
|Lab Assistant (Chemical)||Passed in B.Sc (Chemistry) degree|
For Technician Apprentice
|Electrician||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics)|
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made thereunder in any Govt. /Public Sector/Private Industrial organizations are NOT eligible.
- As of the last date of application, the age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years, and for PWD up to 10 years.
- The duration of the apprenticeship training is as shown in the table above for the respective Trades.
- The rate of stipend of the apprentices will be as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and as notified by Government from time to time
- During the period of training, IREL (India) Limited will not provide any other benefit or financial assistance to Apprentices.
Reservations for IREL Recruitment 2021
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage applicable to the State of Tamil Nadu. Relevant Government guidelines about the reservation for engagement of Apprentices shall apply
Selection Process for IREL Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age, etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices based on merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in a tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
How to apply for TRADE AND TECHNICIAN Apprenticeship
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD(http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through Establishment Registration No. E05203301006 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hard copy of the application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2021/01”.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application
- The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address
- The filled-in application should reach us on or before 31.08.2021. Applications received after 31.08. 2021for for any reasons will not be considered.
- The application should be sent by post, preferably through speed post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Eligible candidates will be selected through
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.