Indian medicine and homoeopathy has been released the Job for Dispenser. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 25, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Organization||Indian medicine and homoeopathy|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Aug. 12, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 25, 2021|
Indian medicine and homeopathy comes under Tamil Nadu Health department. Its headquarters located in Arumbakkkam, Tamil Nadu. Indian medicine and homeopathy opens vacancy for dispenser. There are over 420 vacancy. This is purely a part time job recruitment by Indian medicine and homeopathy and it will not be considered as the regular time scale of pay. Those candidates who are willing to work in Tamil Nadu can start to apply. Full details for this notification including Application fees details, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Indian medicine and homoeopath
Age Limit for Indian medicine and homoeopath
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Dispenser||18 years||57 years|
Qualification details for Indian medicine and homoeopath
|1||Dispenser||Diploma in Pharmacy ( Siddha/ Unani/ Ayurvedha / Homoeopathy) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu|
Salary details for Indian medicine and homoeopath
|1||Dispenser||Rs.750/- per session - six hours per day for six days in a week.|
Selection Process for Indian medicine and homoeopathy
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification for the post of Dispensers as follows duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamilnadu.
How to apply
- Download the application from the link given below (attached at the bottom of the notification PDF).
- Submit filled in application with required certificates in complete shape to the below address.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory and it should be mentioned in their application for future correspondence. email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of selection of candidates.. Intimation regarding certificate verification etc. will be sent only through the registered e-mail ID.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after applying. Candidates are requested to fill in the application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TNHRCE Thiruverkadu Recruitment 2021 - Junior Assistant, Driver & many postings | Apply now
- TIIC recruitment 2021 - Manager, Senior Officer Postings | Apply now
- TNSTC Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice postings | Apply now
- DCPU Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 - Counsellor posting | Apply now
- Anna university Recruitment 2021 - Clerical Assistant and many postings | Apply now