The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) established in 1911 as Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA) and later redesigned as Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1949. ICMR announced vacancy for Scientist-B medical and non-medical posting. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying.
Posting: Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical)
Total Vacancy: 141
Age Limit: 35 years
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale
|S.no||Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Scientist-B (Medical)||Level -10 (Rs. 56,100—1,77,500)||MBBS degree recognizedby MCI/NMC.|
|2||Scientist-B (Non-Medical)||Level -10 (Rs. 56,100—1,77,500)||
Qualifications for the Non-Medicalposts:
First Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects.
Second Class Post Graduate with Ph.D degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects:Biochemistry,Microbiology,Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD (UR & EWS): 10 years
- PwBD + SC/ST: 10+5= 15 years
- PwBD + OBC: 10+3= 13 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees fulfilling the conditions (General/Unreserved) - 05 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular - 8 (5+3) years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular - 10(5+5) years
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01-11-2020
Expected date for shortlisting: 20-11-2020
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities - No FEE
- SC/ST/EWS/Women - ₹1500/-
- For all others - ₹2000/-
Go to the application portal and apply with the payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Computer Based Examination & Patters
|Computer Based Test||Interview||Total|
|80 marks||20 marks||100|
- Medical - Out of 80, 60 Questions will be related to Medical Field.
- Non-Medical - Out of 80, 60 Questions will be related to their relevant subject Groups.
- Group-I: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Food and Nutrition.
- Group-2: Sociology, Social Work
- Group-3: Bio-statistics/Statistics, Bio-informatics.
- For both Medical and Non-Medical - Out of 80, 20 Questions will be related to Biostatistics, Computing skills, General/Scientific Knowledge, Current Affairs including developments in Biomedical Sciences, Common Sense, Analytical Skills, Statistics, General Awareness.
Language of the Exam: English
Job Location: All over India
* for full Details Refer official notification
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2022 - Apprentice | apply now
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now