Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has been released the Job for Scientist (Medical And Non-Medical). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Dec. 05, 2020. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application closing date||Dec. 5, 2020|
||Medical||MD I MS I DNB or equivalent degree* recognized by MCL/NMC in relevant specialization, as mentioned below, with seven years R&D/ Teaching I Working experience in a Govt. I Public Sector I Private Institutions.||50 years||42|
|Non-Medica||First Class Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. from a recognized university in Biotechnology with six years R & D/ teaching/ working experience Govt/Public Sector/ Private Sector Institution||50 years||1|
|Scientist- D||Medical||MD I MS /DNB or equivalent degree* recognized by MCL/NMC in the relevant specialization as mentioned below with five years R&D/
teaching/working experience in a Govt./ Public Sector/ Private Institutions. OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC with
Ph.D. in the relevant specialization as mentioned below and four years R&D /teaching/working
experience in a Govt/Public Sector/Private Institutions.
|Non-Medica||First Class Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. from a recognized University in any of the preferable subjects mentioned below with four years R&D/ teaching /working experience in a Govt./Public Sector/Private Institutions:-
Application Fee: Rs. 1500/
Application process :
- Candidates should apply online at https://recruit.icmr.org.in. A separate application has to be submitted for each post, with the required application fee.
- Following self-attested documents are required to be uploaded along with the application: -
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational qualifications
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIS Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Hospital Superintendent Posting | Apply now
- CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant posting | Apply now
- Coir Board - Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Stenographer, and Other Postings
- Looking for a job at Bank of Baroda?
- NITK, Surathkal - Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer/ SAS Asst, Superintendent