Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has been released the Job for Navik & Yantrik. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Jan. 14, 2022. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Navik & Yantrik|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Jan. 4, 2022|
|Application closing date||Jan. 14, 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 - Indian coast Guard is a Indian law enforcement coastal patrol. It plays a major role in border patrol. Indian Coast Guard comes under Ministry of Defense and Indian Coast Guard (ICG) was established in 18th Aug of 1978. Its Head quarters was located in New Delhi. Indian Coast Guard opens vacancy for Navik and Yantrik postings. There are over 322 postings. The application starting date is from 4th of January 2021 and the last date to apply for this postings will be on 14th of January 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply from 4th of January 2021. The full details for this notification including Application fees details, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|1||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Navik (General Duty)||18 years||22 years|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||18 years||22 years|
|3||Yantrik (Mechanical)||18 years||22 years|
|4||Yantrik (Electrical)||18 years||22 years|
|5||Yantrik (Electronics)||18 years||22 years|
Qualification details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|1||Navik (General Duty)||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
Yantrik Educational Qualification
10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
10th& 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)”AND“Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Fees details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- SC/ST candidates - No fees
- All the other candidates - ₹250
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Based on All India merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (fully explained in Notification PDF. Link given below)
- . Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG.
- All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to identity check prior commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT. The identity check will include verification/matching of following at all four stages of selection procedure.
Identity verification includes:
- Photograph of the candidate in the application and the facial features of the candidate during examination.
- Biometric – only left thumb biometric will be captured during Stage-I of examination. The biometric during subsequent stages is to match with the biometric of Stage-I. In case the biometric of left thumb is not captured during Stage-I then the biometric of right thumb will be captured and will be used for subsequent verification. Apart from left and right thumb, no other finger will be considered for the biometric. If candidate is not able to establish biometric with left or right thumb impression, then the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be cancelled.
- Signature as uploaded in the online application
- Identification mark as mentioned in the online application.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Only online application will be accepted from 4th of January 2021 from https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/index.html.
- Candidates are directed to abide by the guidelines for filling the application form as mentioned on https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/guidelines.html. Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- The candidates will be required to upload documents in two phases. Few documents are required at the online application stage and few are required to be uploaded if shortlisted for Stage II. The candidates are to scan the original documents (neither photocopy nor self-attested photocopy is to be scanned) as applicable for the post applied and upload in the online application. (Full details for this upload details is on notification)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 - Assistant Professor | apply now