Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 has been released the Job for Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 16, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 12, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 16, 2021|
Indian Coast Guard - இந்தியக் கடலோரக் காவல்படை is a Indian law enforcement coastal patrol. It plays a major role in border patrol. Indian Coast Guard comes under Ministry of Defense and Indian Coast Guard (ICG) was established in 18th Aug of 1978. Its Head quarters was located in New Delhi.
Indian Coast Guard opens vacancy for Navik and Yantrik . Full details for this notification including job location, salary details, official notification is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
- Navik(General Duty)
- Navik (Domestic Branch)
- Yantrik (Mechanical)
- Yantrik (Electrical)
- Yantrik (Electronics)
Application Starts from 02 Jul 2021
Only Male Indian Citizens are allowed to apply for this position through online application.
Age Limit: 18 years to 22 years
Upper age relaxation
- SC/ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
- Navik (General Duty) - 12th passed with Physics and Maths from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) - 10th pass from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: 10th standard pass from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” AND “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- 10th & 12th standard pass from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” AND “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Equivalent diploma for recruitment in Yantrik cadre in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering branch
|Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics (Power System)||Marine Engg/ Marine Engg and Systems||Advanced Electronics and Communication Engg|
|Electrical and Electronics Engg||Mechanical Engg||Electronic Instrumentation and Control Engg|
|Electrical and Instrumentation Engg||Mechanical Engg (Production)||Electronics Engg|
|Electrical and Mechanical Engg||Mechanical Engg (Automobile)||Electronics (Fibre Optics)|
|Electrical Engg||Mechanical Engg (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)||Electronics and Communication Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Electronics and Power)||Mechanical Engg (Repair & Maintenance)||Electronics and Electrical Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Industrial Control)||Production Engg||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Instrumentation and control)||Shipbuilding Engg|
|Electrical Power System Engg|
- Stage - I: Written Examination (Computer Based Online Examination)
- Stage - II
- Physical fitness test
- Document verification (Pass/fail)
- Initial Medicals Examination.
- Stage- III
- Online submitted document verification
- Diploma mark sheet/photo Identity card/caste certificate/individual subject and aggregate marks. Any inconsistency in all the documents and application with respect to “name, date of birth, parent’s name, percentage of marks, validity of documents, caste certificate details etc.” will lead to failure in document verification and the candidature will be cancelled
- Final Medicals at INS Chilka.
- Submission of original document, police verification and other associated forms
- Stage - IV
- Shortlisting of candidates according to the merit and the vacancies available for the training at INS Chilka
- SC/ST candidates - No Fees
- Othes candidates - ₹250 /-
How to apply:
- Online application only acceptable which from 02 Jul 21(1000 hrs) TO 16 Jul 21 ( 6:00PM). Candidates go to the official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 30 Jun 2022.
- An applicant should apply for only one post .e either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle. Multiple application for one selected post will also result in cancellation of candidature. Online application will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect. For any query regarding application, the candidate can contact through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone no -020-25503108 / 020-25503109.
- Upload all the relevent documents. (For full details refer official notification link given below)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - Project Scientist and Other posting @ nie.gov.in
- OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 - Trade Apprentice @ troopcomfortslimited.co.in
- CUTN Recruitment 2022 - Non-Teaching staff postings | Apply now
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 - Asst commandant postings | Apply now
- RBI Recruitment 2022 - Office Assistant @ rbi.org.in | 950 Vacancy