Indian Army has been released the Job for Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Satellite Communication, Micro Electronics, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Avionics & many stream postings. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 27, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Satellite Communication, Micro Electronics, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Avionics & many stream postings|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Sept. 28, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 27, 2021|
Indian Army Recruitment - Indian army involves in the land warfare. Indian army was formed in 1st of April 1985. Its headquaters was located in Integrated Defence Headquarters, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi. Indian army is a part of the Indian armed forces which also includes Indian Navy & Indian Air Force. Official website of Indian army is https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. Indian Army opened vacancy for SSC Tech from men and women training. The last date to apply is extended to 27th of October 2021. Job location for this recruitment will be all over India. So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work all over India can start to apply. Full details for this notifications including vacancy details, fees details, salary details, eligibility criteria given in this post. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|1||SSC Tech Postings||191|
Qualification details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|1||SSC Tech Postings||Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Apr 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.|
Training venue: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
For SSC(Tech)-58 Men
|Engg Streams||Equivalent Engineering Streams||Vacancy|
|Civil; Building Construction Technology||
|Electrical; Electrical and Electronics||
|Computer Science & Engg; Computer Technology; M. Sc. Computer Sc||
|Electronics & Telecommunication||
|Electronics & Communication||
|Satellite Communication||Satellite Communication||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||Micro Electronics and Microwave Engineering||02|
|Aeronautical; Aerospace; Avionics||
|Remote Sensing||Remote Sensing||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation; Instrumentation||
|Industrial; Industrial/ Manufacturing Industrial Engineering & Mgt||
|Bio Medical Engg||
|Transportation Engineering||Transportation Engineering||01|
|Food Tech||Food Technology||01|
|Metallurgical; Metallurgy and Explosive||
|Nuclear Technology||Nuclear Technology||01|
|Fibre Optics||Fibre Optics||02|
|Workshop Technology||Workshop Technology||02|
|Laser Tech||Laser TechnologyFor SSC(Tech)-58 Men||02|
|Bio Tech||Bio Technology||01|
|Rubber Technology||Rubber Technology||01|
|Chemical Engg||Chemical Engineering||01|
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream||Vacancy|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
|SSC(W) Tech||01||B.E./ B. Tech in any tech stream|
|SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)||01||Graduation in any stream|
(i) For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech) - 28 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days inclusive).
(ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) - A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream
Promotion for Indian Army Recruitment:
|Captain||On completion of 02 Yrs|
|Major||On completion of 06 Yrs|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 Yrs|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 Yrs|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment Brigadier of requisite service conditions.|
|Lt General /HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Generals)|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)|
Pay scale for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 - 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP):
MSP to the Officers from the rank of Lt to Brig: ₹15,500/- p.m (fixed)
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academy i.e. during training period at OTA: ₹ 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
Training Details for Indian army Recruitment:
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/ she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, if he/ she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/ her by the government. This provision is also applicable to widows of Defence Personnel. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/ her application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his/ her candidature will be cancelled
Cost of Training: The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Short listing
- SSB interview
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official application link given below.
- Click on the "Officer Entry Apply/Login’ (Direct link given below) and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments - Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.