Indian Army announced vacancy for many posting. Indian army is one of the biggest army in the world founded on April 1 1985. Full details for this notification is given below. Interested candidates can refer and apply.
Eligibility: Unmarried Male candidates
Educational qualication: 12th passed with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Age: Not below 16½ years and above 19½years
Total no. of vacancy: 90
Training: Total training period of 5 years after the candidate selected
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300-1,93,900|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General(NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How To Apply:
- Only online application will be accepted. Click on the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On their official website click "Online Application"
- Enter all the particulars in the application and also read terms and conditions before submitting.
- Changes can be made to the submitted application till the last date of the application submission.
- After the successfull submission of the form Roll number will be available within 30 mins.
- Self attested printout of the application should be carried to the Selection centre for the SSB interview.
Documents to be carried in Interview:
- Cass 10th marksheet with original date of birth in the certificate.
- Cass 12th marksheet with original date of birth in the certificate.
- ID Proof Original
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below: