Indian Bank has been released the Job for Consultant for Treasury Operations. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 4, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Consultant for Treasury Operations|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Sept. 25, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 4, 2021|
Indian Bank Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Indian bank is Indian Union government aided bank. It is operated all over India which was established in 1907. Indian Bank headquarters located in Chennai, India. Indian bank was founded by S. Rm. M. Ramaswami Chettiar. Indian bank opens vacancy for Consultant for Treasury Operations. There are over 1 vacancy for the above postings. The last date to apply will be on 4th of September 2021. The job location for this posting is headquarters of Indian bank (Chennai). So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in Chennai can start to apply. Full details for this Consultant for Treasury Operations vacancy announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
|1||Consultant for Treasury Operations||1|
Age Limit for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Consultant for Treasury Operations||21 years||65 years|
Qualification details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
|1||Consultant for Treasury Operations||Any degree|
Nature of employment for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
Initially for a period of six months and extendable for further period of six as per the needs and requirements of the Bank and after review after a period of six months
Eligibility for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
Work experience of a minimum of 5 years at Senior level in Treasury operations in Public Sector Banks / reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions.
The last assignment should have been as Head / Incharge of Treasury Operations in Public Sector Banks / reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions and not below the level of General Manager of Public Sector Bank or its equivalent.
Selection procedure for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
- The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview.
- The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
- Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Consultant for Treasury Operations” to the following address:
*For full details refer official notification
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now