Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released the Job for Clerical posts. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 27, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Clerical posts|
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Oct. 8, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 27, 2021|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 - IBPS expands to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is responsible of conducting exams for the selection of candidates for Government owned Banks. IBPS was formed in 1975, located in Maharashtra. IBPS comes under Ministry of Finance , Government of India which is the parental organisation. IBPS opens vacancy for Clerical posts. There are over 7855 posts. The last date to apply will be on 27th of October 2021. The examination date announced on December 2021.The official website of IBPS is https://www.ibps.in/. The job location will be all over India. So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work all over India can start to apply. Full details for this IBPS announcement including Age limit, Fees details, Posting details, selection process, How to apply is given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for IBPS Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for IBPS Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Clerical posts||20 years||28 years|
Qualification details for IBPS Recruitment 2021
|1||Clerical posts||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government|
Fees Details for IBPS
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Participating Banks in IBPS
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
How to apply for IBPS online?
- Go to www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPClerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- ) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.