Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has been released the Job for Various Engineer post. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before April 15, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Various Engineer post|
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||March 3, 2021|
|Application closing date||April 15, 2021|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian public sector oil and gas company. It is a subsidiary of ONGC with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a 25% market share in India among public sector undertakings coupled with a strong marketing infrastructure.
No of Vacancy
(any of the combinations)
|Mechanical Engineer||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||LV.D.HH.OA.BA.OL. LC. Dw.AAV. ASD (M). SLD. MI.MD|
|Civil Engineer||Civil||LV.D.HH.OA.BA.OL.BL.Dw.AAV SLD.MI. MD|
|Electrical Engineer||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||D.HH.OL.LC.Dw.AAV. SLD.MI.MD|
|Instrumentation Engineer||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics||D.HH.OL.CP.LC.Dw. AAV.ASD(M).SLD. MI.MD|
- Computer-Based test
- Group Task, Personal Interview, etc
|Commencement of online application||3rd March 2021|
|Last date of the online application||15th April 2021|
- The application fees is applicable for all Engineering position.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying the application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference. 6
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Click on the application link which is given below.
- Fill in the form with your personal details, Address, After completing the Part I registration, the candidate will get a registration id.
- Follow the instructions and upload the required soft copy of the documents.
- Pay the fees if applicable.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News