HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) has been released a job notification for Apprentice and Visiting Faculty. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 5 Sept 2020. Further details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Apprentice and Visiting Faculty|
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total Vacancies||Around 1000|
|Job type||government job|
|Application opening date||13/08/2020|
|Application closing date||05/09/2020|
|Qualification||Age limit||No of vacancies|
|Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training Program and Visiting Faculty||NAC, Degree, Diploma||Above 18 Years||1000|
General Guidelines for HAL Recruitment:
- The candidate must have good subject knowledge, practical experience, and communication and presentation skills.
- Duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration varies from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II is Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively.
- Impanelled faculty members' services will be utilized as and when required.
- Interested candidates may apply the application via Online Mode.
- Read the Notification and verify your details. Click here to view notification.
- The application format will be given in the above link.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News