Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science-based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption to citizens of the country. FSSAI invites applications on direct recruitment basis from dynamic, proficient and motivated candidates
Posting, Pay, Age Limit & Vacancy:
|Post Code||Post (specialization)||Pay Level||Age Limit as on closing date of application||No of Vacancies|
|Total||Category wise Vacancy|
|1.||Director (Technical)||13||50 years||02*||OBC($)-1, SC-01|
|2.||Principal Manager||13||50 years||01||UR-01|
|3.||Chief Technology Officer (IT)||13||50 years||01||UR-01|
*UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; OBC – Other Backward Class
Last Date To Apply: 31.08.2020 till 11:59PM
Total no of vacancy: 04
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as definedunder “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||5 Years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released (a) on completion of assignment (including those whoseassignment is due to be completed within one year from thelast date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way ofdismissal or discharge on account of misconduct orinefficiency; or(b) on account of physical disability attributable to militaryservice or on invalidment||5 Years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu &Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Job Location: Throughout India
Posting: Director Educational and other qualifications
- Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or FoodTechnology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or DairyTechnology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health orLife Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance (or)
- PG Diploma of atleast one year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with a condition that candidates who have completed these PG Diploma courses, must have studied anyone of following subjects at their Bachelor’s degree level i.e. Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable or Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences” (OR)
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences and
- with fourteen years’ experience of working in research and development in Laboratory or Research Institutions or Scientific Organisations in the field of food science or standards or safety or relevant experience in any organization out of which at least five years should be as group leader or in a supervisory capacity and should have handled food science related programmes involving planning, development and coordination (or)
- Doctorate Degree in any of the aforesaid subjects with twelve years’ experience of working in research and development in Laboratories or Research Institutions or Scientific Organisations in the field of food science or standards or safety or relevant experience in any organization out of which at least five years should be as group leader or in a supervisory capacity and should have handled food science related programmes involving planning, development and coordination;
- Should have published research work in related field.
Posting: Principal Manager Educational and other qualifications
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute
- Sixteen years’ experience in relevant area.
Posting: Chief Technology Officer(IT) Educational and other qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university.
- Should have a minimum of sixteen years in the Information Technology industry with at least ten years into large application development.
- Should have at least five years of experience of working with the Government or Public Sector.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total*|
How To Apply:
- Go to their official website https://fssai.gov.in/ and click on Jobs @ FSSAI(Career)’ and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-01/2020” to register.
- Enter basic information in the application form. Do not use special characters in the application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and will be sent on registered email ID.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in theGuidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Payment is done through online only.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 - Assistant Professor | apply now