ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED has been released the Job for Technical Officer on Contract. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Feb. 15, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Technical Officer on Contract|
|Organization||ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Feb. 6, 2021|
|Application closing date||Feb. 15, 2021|
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on a contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India especially in West Bengal and Assam.
|Post name||Technical Officer on Contract|
|Age limit||30 years (Should have born after the date, Month & Year as 31.01.1991)|
|Consolidated Monthly contract Pay||₹ 23,000/- p.m.|
|CONTRACT PERIOD||Six Months only|
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION||A First-class Engineering Degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|EXPERIENCE||The candidate should have a minimum of one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application by candidates||06.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||15.02.2021 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates||20.02.2021 [Tentative]|
|Document Verification cum joining.||25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 [Tentative]|
METHOD OF SELECTION
Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one-year industrial experience based on information furnished in the online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad. Only on successful completion of document verification, the final offer will be issued.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting the website: “www.ecil.co.in”
- Select the ‘Careers’ option.
- Followed by the ‘e-Recruitment’ option.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 06.02.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 15.02.2021 (1400 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the printout of the registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News