Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has been released the Job for Project Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Sept. 27, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Project Assistant|
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Sept. 13, 2021|
|Application closing date||Sept. 27, 2021|
CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - CUTN expands to Central University of Tamil Nadu which comes under the Government of India. It is location in Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. CUTN was established in 2009 and current chancellor is G.Padmanaban as of September 2021. CUTN opens vacancy for Project Assistant. There are over 1 vacancy for the above posting. This vacancy is purely temporary posting, full details given in this article. The last date to apply will be on 27th of September 2021. The job location for this posting will be in CUTN which is the headquarters of CUTN. So the interested candidates who are willing to work in Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu can start to apply. Full details for the Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) including Fees Details, how to apply, Vacancy details, Examination pattern, syllabus given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for CUTN Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for CUTN Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Project Assistant||21 years||30 years|
Qualification details for CUTN Recruitment 2021
|1||Project Assistant||Any degree with minimum 55% marks|
Salary details for CUTN Recruitment 2021
|1||Project Assistant||Remuneration: Rs.16,000 Per Month|
Desirable Qualification for CUTN Recruitment 2021
Applicants with degree in Law shall be given preference. However, the applicants belonging to other discipline may respond, but the decision of the Selection Committee is final. Candidates shall possess proficiency in translating English and Tamil.
Title of the Project: Crop Residue Burning in India – Sensitizing Farmers about Legal and Policy Perspectives.
Nature of Appointment: The appointment shall be purely on temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the UGC and CUTN, Tiruvarur. The appointment shall be coterminous with the duration of the project/earlier and can be terminated at anytime without assigning any reason.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2021
- Applicants with suitable qualifications may submit the detailed resume along with the covering letter, self-attested copies of all documents, certificates, and degree and mark statements, reprints of research publications(if any) to the mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The mail shall contain the caption ‘Application for Project Assistant’ and should reach the undersigned by 27th September 2021 at 5.00 pm.
- The eligible candidates will be called for interview after a through scrutiny of applications. The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through e-mail.
- The mode and instructions for interview will be informed later. Candidates shall bring with all the original certificates and relevant documents at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now